Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley making a jalapeño margarita

Julia is back with her segment Mix it as her favorite time is cocktail time .the cocktail looks spicy and delicious..as always shes a hoot and so much fun.
Honored Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley making a jalapeño margarita

QVC should be so proud to have a host promoting alcohol use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

will check it out. my mom is always on the hunt for the perfect jalapeno margarita recipe!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I don't see a need for alcohol drinking on so many shows unless they are selling wine or beer. I wouldn't care to see a sales person at a brick and mortar store walking around with a glass of wine. It's all a strategy to make you think they are your friends at happy hour.

Esteemed Contributor

She could have her own show  that highlights all their bar and cocktail  merchandise .  They have  M72047  ste of 4 cocktail plants,   H396162 Toscano cielo blue globe bar,  along with  other bar supplies wines and  wine openers ect,. I think in the past I saw  martini shakers . This would be  a little different  along with her sharing her newest  martini  recipe.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44.  Yep, that would be about her speed.  Too bad flipping cocktails is all she knows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/JuliaQVC/videos/3772516089453662''

here is the video from her facebook page.

she also has a number of other cocktail videos you can find on youtube.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Julia is back with her segment Mix it as her favorite time is cocktail time .the cocktail looks spicy and delicious..as always shes a hoot and so much fun.

@JONNYSBRO 

Girl / dude, she's a bartender prior to QVC so it makes sense she's talented at drink making.  Is she good at selling QVC merchandise, not so sure on that one.  

Respected Contributor

The few times I’ve seen her did not inspire me to watch or purchase.

Honored Contributor

I really don't watch QVC to purchase cocktails or their ingredients.  Is that all she can sell?