Frequent Contributor

Interesting BFF show tonight

I have a new respect for Alberti the host of the BFF show.  These ladies were

all over the place dancing around showing the items available and talking over

each other and him.  He managed to control the situation as much as possible

and highlight the products they brought.  At first I thought about turning it off

because they were making me nerves but he calmed down the show throughout

which wasn't easy.  Often I can't watch Alberti when he acts like a fool but

tonight he showed he can be professional.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Interesting BFF show tonight

Funny, I didn't see it that way at all.  I just thought the ladies were having fun  and I thought they did a good job.  They were calm and seemed very sweet.  I can't stand Alberti and his presentation style.  Some of the things that come out of his mouth are absolutely ridiculous (like when he said you could almost feel the bubbles in the handblown glass).  

Honored Contributor

I give him credit for spending time with those two.

Honored Contributor

I think QVC hired them to act silly, wacky and kooky and put on a performance.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think there is something totally wrong with the both of them .. they are two grown women & should not be acting so "flacky" ... especially TS.
Trusted Contributor

The products seemed over- priced to me. I was surprised at how expensive the drinks-cart thing and the chests were, for example. I watched out of curiosity because I thought it might be entertaining with over the top Alberti and a couple of Hollywood B/C-listers but it was just kind of boring.
Super Contributor

I checked in from time to time during the hour.  I thought the presentations were fine and not over the top but the prices were extremely high.  Oh my. 

Honored Contributor

I watched bits and pieces.  The ladies looked like they were having a nice time and presentation went well for all.  The products presented looked nice., but I didn't purchase anything. 

Hope they are successful and bring more items to the Q.

Respected Contributor

I really like Alberti - I thought he did a great job - he held that show together.

Valued Contributor

I popped in a few times.  What a HOT MESS those two were.  I give Alberti a lot of credit for making it thru the hour with them.

I could get the same items at Home Goods or TJMaxx for much less than these exhorbitant prices.

Hope this show was a one-and-done.