Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell coming back to the Q for a show.........

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@paixmcdao That's a very typical nasty comment from her. Ignore her.

Not even close to the daily barage of those trashing hosts all day every day. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@paixmcdao wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

She looks great. Has taken care of herself. Didn't let herself go like Jane.

So it's acceptable to tear down hosts as long as you are doing it? You must be very insecure.

Do you respond the same way to the daily trashing of Kerstin and Jen every day? I didn't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I remember Judy well!😃❤️

She hosted one of my favorite jewelry shows called Once in a Lifetime jewelry.  Her selling phrase was always, "If Not Now, When?"  I'll be excited to see the new show!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@walkingal, Happy Judy will be returning. Hopefully it will be for then 1 show. I beleve she and her husband Paul divorced .

Oh, I hate to hear they're now divorced.  When he had a show on JTV, they were still married.  I remember Paul from my early days watching the Q too.😃

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYwoman  Jane does look very cute in that picture,

that was 33 years ago.

I had a very similar hairstyle at that time.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @San Antonio Gal I remember Judy very well as well as so many others from those days!
Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@sligo wrote:

@walkingal, Happy Judy will be returning. Hopefully it will be for then 1 show. I beleve she and her husband Paul divorced .

Oh, I hate to hear they're now divorced.  When he had a show on JTV, they were still married.  I remember Paul from my early days watching the Q too.😃

They are not divorced. Good Grief

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

No, it's not okay to trash ANY host for any reason. It's rude and insensitive. How would any of you like it if someone commented in a public place about your job performance? Or your looks? Or if you aren't employed, they commented publicly about you anywhere for any reason? If you don't care for a particular host fine, simply don't watch that host. 

No one cares about what any of us think about any host. If a host is successful, i.e. products that host presents are purchased, he or she continues, if not the host will not be on long.

I could care less who's hosting. If I like a product, I consider purchasing it and sometimes do; if not I don't purchase it.

Trusted Contributor

@We rescue cats I hope that  csllers refrain asking about her marriage to  and divorce from Jeff Hewson.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal..Wow, that’s quite a picture of the 3- some and also some interesting news.
I guess your younger then us if that’s before your time. Lol. 😂…Thank u for the newflash!