Contributor

Did I miss something: Did someone suggest that Jill is leaving? I hope not!!

As for SG clothes, two of my favorite tops are hers. BUT, the prices for her clothes have really gone up in recent months. I just can't justify paying $60-$70 for a top.

What happened to the V  In QVC?

Respected Contributor

@Jag03: Yes, it's true. Jill is leaving sometime next month. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill & Susan

[ Edited ]

She doesn't just talk out loud over the host, also when the host finally is able to speak Susan is mumbling and mouthing words while looking into the monitor (cause she never looks in the camera, just at the monitor) in the background. Like when a big  truck is rumbling down the street while you're having a conversation with someone in the house. It's background noise.

Contributor

Having been an HR Professional for 25+ years, it’s always obvious when a “short timer” has to interact and work with a “special handling” employee. Tonight, Jill was that perfect, textbook example. I applaud her restraint and professionalism. Bravo!👏

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl  SG and PJD were on together this morning.  I felt sorry for Pat.  At one point, she was giving out product information and SG was carrying on a conversation with the models as if they were the only ones on the stage.  Amazing.

Valued Contributor

What's with Susan and her favorite model (not sure how to spell her name, but I bet everyone will know who I mean)?  

Honored Contributor

Susan is all over the place.  I wonder if she is ADHD.  It is hard to watch her.  Do you think she is like this all the time I have not watched her in a long time.  Glad Jill can calm her down.

Honored Contributor

Jill has always been an excellant host with SG.  She seems to be able to reign her in a little.

Respected Contributor

Susan seems to respect Jill and "trys" to tone it down when on with her.  One thing I do not like is when the host is talking and Susan just keeps talking to the models as if we can't hear her.  Susan has such an energetic personality I honestly believe she has a problem controlling herself.  I think Pat gives her too much room to speak and Susan takes advantage.  Perhaps Pat just gave up as she seems to be on with her the most!

She probably thinks its just not worth the effort of trying to stop a fast moving train!

Frequent Contributor

I love your post about Susan and Jill. I couldn't agree with you more! I would love to see Jill mentoring some of the new hosts, but since she's leaving soon I guess that may not be possible. JILL IS AWESOME and will truly be MISSED!!!!