Respected Contributor

Watched denim & co with Amy Stran and I enjoyed her very much. She was well spoken and professional, sharing great fashion ideas, and full info re items on sale.

Always thought she was beautiful, now I also think she has the all to rare makings of a fine host.

Regular Contributor

Re: WOW has Amy Stran Improved

I love Amy... she has always been one of my favorite hosts. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.....pleasant to watch and gives info on the product....

Honored Contributor

Amy is my favorite host.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Love Amy....she is my favorite!

Valued Contributor

Improved?  It's about time...I stopped watching her a few months ago due to the diction of her voice.  I wrote on her Facebook page and asked if she would consider to stop hand "clapping" constantly (due to her microphone lapel), and curtail her 'sudden burst of excitement' when a stray thought came into her mine.  Perhaps she really reads viewers' comments.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but I just don't see it.   

Respected Contributor

Every once -in-a-while there is a thread started with this theme.  There definitely is a pattern.  It has occurred to me that this is planned by a certain group of her friends/followers. Frankly, I don't see any improvement, but then I rarely watch her because of all the QVC hosts, she is my least favorite.  She simply does not have a good on-air voice.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, but everyone has their own opinion of what is good or really bad .... in my opinion Amy is not a great host at all .... she talks much to fast & mumbles & misprounces words so bad that you cannot understand most of what she is saying .... When I see her I change the channel..... on a scale of 1 to 10, I giver her a 1 ... she has not improved one bit.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Every once -in-a-while there is a thread started with this theme.  There definitely is a pattern.  It has occurred to me that this is planned by a certain group of her friends/followers. Frankly, I don't see any improvement, but then I rarely watch her because of all the QVC hosts, she is my least favorite.  She simply does not have a good on-air voice.

@maximillian .... I agree with you .... perhaps it’s rating time at QVC & her friends are afraid she might get the “boot” so they praise her on the forums?