Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer's "The Day After" Wedding Photos

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not my idea of the ideal dress for hiking in mountainous countryside.  Maybe it's for the photo op.

Yes @Kachina624   It is Jennifer wearing the dress.  You don't have to!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Stray wrote:
I didn’t consider her wedding over the top. I have been to weddings that were really over the top. The helicopter may have seemed dramatic but probably the easiest & fastest way to get there. Her dresses were appropriate for her age & she looked lovely. The wedding & reception was small & intimate.

I don’t watch her that much, only Sun night occasionally so I wasn’t bothered by the wedding chatter.

@Stray 

I just wonder about the cost of the dresses, the trip to Italy, the long stay, etc., was that added into the cost of the wedding, or was that given to them as a wedding gift.

@Nonametoday   Why do you have to think about any of that?  Are you paying?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Stray wrote:
I didn’t consider her wedding over the top. I have been to weddings that were really over the top. The helicopter may have seemed dramatic but probably the easiest & fastest way to get there. Her dresses were appropriate for her age & she looked lovely. The wedding & reception was small & intimate.

I don’t watch her that much, only Sun night occasionally so I wasn’t bothered by the wedding chatter.

@Stray 

I just wonder about the cost of the dresses, the trip to Italy, the long stay, etc., was that added into the cost of the wedding, or was that given to them as a wedding gift.

@Nonametoday   Why do you have to think about any of that?  Are you paying?

@NYCLatinaMe 

It was being repeated time and again that the wedding cost very little because the only cost was that of the helicopter.  If that were the only cost, yes, but that is not the only cost.  Why do you care that I asked?  I, too, have a right to think, or maybe not, not here anyway.