Contributor

I like watching Jennifer Coffey a lot! I find her to be very bright, entertaining and real. She's just very likeable. Hope to see more of her - including in daytime hours.

Occasional Contributor

I agree that Jennifer is good at her job. She needs to be in prime time. PM style would be fun to watch with her as host. All of the posts have good points about Jennifer.

Super Contributor

blueroses: Your post (replying to mine) was very eloquent and you said a lot of things I totally agree with but didn't quite get across in my post. I am sure Jennifer Coffey is a very nice person but she comes across as too strong. I very rarely watch overnight shows so I haven't seen her in a long time, but I hope she has modified her personal presentation. And now, may I ask you a question? When you replied, you put my post inside of your reply (I hope I am making sense). Can you (or other posters) please tell me how to do that? I have managed to do that in the past, but now I cannot get it to work. I would really appreciate knowing what I am doing wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Jennifer is much more sophisticated and polished than Courtney (not that I dislike Courtney), but just comparing their styles. I don't think Jennifer came to QVC from a television background as some hosts have, so her initial performance with the camera may have been a learning curve issue. Overall, I think she does nicely and she seems to enjoy the job which I think is important.

Respected Contributor

Jennifer's terrific -- smart, knowledgeable, classy, and down-to-earth. Plus, she rarely lapses into the singsong-y uptalk (where every statement sounds like a question) that makes so many of the other hosts sound like 15-year-old Valley Girl twits. I'd love to see her on daytime -- she's a gem.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/1/2014 Fona said:

blueroses: Your post (replying to mine) was very eloquent and you said a lot of things I totally agree with but didn't quite get across in my post. I am sure Jennifer Coffey is a very nice person but she comes across as too strong. I very rarely watch overnight shows so I haven't seen her in a long time, but I hope she has modified her personal presentation. And now, may I ask you a question? When you replied, you put my post inside of your reply (I hope I am making sense). Can you (or other posters) please tell me how to do that? I have managed to do that in the past, but now I cannot get it to work. I would really appreciate knowing what I am doing wrong.

Hi Fona,

It appears that my original post has been deleted, and I checked and yours has been too.

I guess whoever does this, objected to the fact that both expressed negative opinions.

I felt that nothing I said was vicious or out of line in any way, I was just expressing my opinion in rather mild terms, I thought.

Seems odd, since time after time, I read really terrible things said about so many of the hosts, and those posts stay up forever. I guess it depends on who is doing the "zapping" and what his/her mood happens to be in the moment.

Anyway, it's not that important.

All you have to do to include the original post within yours is to click on the word "quote" that's right inside the box of the post you're responding to. Hope that helps.

Super Contributor

Hello, blueroses: Yes, I am noticing that your post and mine were deleted. I was under the impression that these boards were for our opinions (and ours were very mild) but apparently differing opinions are only allowed for some posters and not others. How sad. Anyway, referring to clicking on Quote to reply to a particular post - I honestly thought that this was the way I had done it in the past but now when I click on Quote I find myself on the "sign in" page (the one that takes you to your account information, etc.) so I began to doubt my memory. Obviously there is a glitch somewhere. Anyway, I much appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Valued Contributor
I've watched her and agree she does a great job !! Doesn't somehow make the product all about HER like others do ...