Contributor

Jason Wu is so refreshing!! Chilled, relaxed and funny...1 designer I WILL watch!

[ Edited ]

Tuned in to see the line up for Fashion Monday and I saw him. Even if I don't buy anything, his presentation is so refreshing! Not your typical seller and I enjoy the fact that he doesn't yell his conversation or talk too much. Not a big fan of Leah, but they do seem to jibe well together. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jason Wu is so refreshing!! Chilled, relaxed and funny...1 designer I WILL watch!

I like his style and he seems like a really nice guy, but unfortunally, I had to turn off the volume for the first time while watching QVC.

Every sentence or two, he said. "Do you know what?"    I was quite annoying and distracted from everything he had to say.

I hope he brings petite sizes to QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jason Wu is so refreshing!! Chilled, relaxed and funny...1 designer I WILL watch!

ordered the spring skirt &  matching top . I do understand that his designs for QVC are made of  less expensive material since  each piece of the skirt set was abt $40 . Am hoping there's some designer aspects & a decent fit to the outfit  Had tried to order  a coat when he first offered his items on  Katrinia's  Szish list  but my size sold out  before I could  order it.

Contributor

@skatting44 was that the faux leather coat? If so, double check for your size because i just saw it last night when I was looking at his items. 

Respected Contributor

I agree. He is refreshing, sincere, and positive. I enjoyed watching his show today.

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed him too.  I think he and Leah click together.  

Contributor

@Carmie funny, cuz I had to turn it down because of Leah and her forced laugh and sayin UM after every sentence! I'd rather hear the designer describe their item instead of the host. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree 100 percent that Jason Wu is absolutely delightful.

He is very often a featured guest on The Szish List and he is always giving great fashion advice and positive comments. I am a big fan already!

His clothes are very well-priced classics with an edge. I am looking at two skirts online that I will probably buy. Love him and his "chill" VIBE. Heart