Honored Contributor

Re: Jane. does she ever go home?

I remember about a year a go or so, a couple of gals were out on maternity or other leave, several others were sick and Jane just about worked 24/7!

I wish I had her energy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Stacey Stauffer is on too much. When l put on Q2 lately, she always seems to be there. She talks too fast and loud, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Jane loves her work. She's one I'd love to sit and chat with over a glass of wine.

Yes, she could fill you in on her daughters....

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Jane loves her work. She's one I'd love to sit and chat with over a glass of wine.

I think you would be doing a lot of listening cause Jane would be doing the chatting.

Esteemed Contributor

I was glad to see Jane on today.  Her hair looked great.  I also like it when she is hosting shoes, because she is very good about telling if the shoes are true to size or to size up.  Not too many hosts or vendors will let us know how true-to-size the fit is.  Descriptions online always say fits true-to-size, and we all know that is definitely not true.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

And another observation where is Nancy Hornbeck? I saw her once on Shoes on Sale and  hardly ever before that. I like her and her presentations.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Odd thought, but I always wonder if they have rooms set up on campus almost like a hotel room with a bed for people or vendors who are there for a long slog or tsv? 

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore

Just a few weeks ago Jane was on with the Kitchen Aide lady. The lady mentioned the year the company was started, and Jane replied that was the same year her father was born 😫

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@StylishLady wrote:

Yes, she could fill you in on her daughters....

And her sister

Honored Contributor

Jane is the official shoe host and they have been featuring quite a few shoe shows lately. Also, she's good with fashion and makeup and that's been featured frequently. I know she can be a bit much with the name dropping and the pretentious way she speaks about her family and places she has been. It takes money to live the way she does so she probably will work all the hours they give her and volunteer for more. Who knows what's going to happen with all these senior female show hosts in the future.