Valued Contributor

Jamie, Why do you.................?

Has anybody ever seen Jamie with anything on other than the same white or very occasional black dress on? I have seen her on so many times and she never wears anything else but that white dress. Does anybody know why? Is there a reason? What does anybody else think, and have you seen her in something different? Curious.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jamie, Why do you.................?

Well I'm not Jamie and I think if you really need answers to all your questions you should probably ask Jamie herself since she's the only one who knows.  Try FB It Cosmetics

https://www.facebook.com/itcosmetics.  Good luck with that.

Respected Contributor

I agree, I've been watching her for a couple of years and it's always the same style and she wears the white (looks cream to me) lots.

It's a bit weird cause I don't think there would be a problem $$ wise to expand her wordrobe.

Occasional Contributor

She has a blue one too.  Same style as the white and black ones.  I have noticed when Desiree has been on presenting items lately she has a white one that is very close to the same style.  IT uniform?  Seems like.  I would also like to see Jamie wear her hair down once in a while - just for a change.

Honored Contributor

Her choice and you can question all you want but why does it matter??  It doesn't make the products any more or less effective!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jamie is not selling clothing - she is selling cosmetics.  She wants all eyes on her face.  

Clothing or big jewelry would be a distraction.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps it is her "best color".................      I personally don't buy anything that isn't a flattering color, and that also goes for furniture and cars...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@bamasec wrote:

Has anybody ever seen Jamie with anything on other than the same white or very occasional black dress on? I have seen her on so many times and she never wears anything else but that white dress. Does anybody know why? Is there a reason? What does anybody else think, and have you seen her in something different? Curious.

I don't know who "Jamie" is, but I think if anyone wshes to wear white, or black, or pink, or green (OK, ANY COLOR) every single day of every single year, it is hs or her right to do so.

That's what I think.

Honored Contributor

And what she wears matters because.....?

Respected Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

Jamie is not selling clothing - she is selling cosmetics.  She wants all eyes on her face.  

Clothing or big jewelry would be a distraction.

i agree!  same with those ladies in the make up section of the major department stores who wear smocks (or all black).