Frequent Contributor

Issue with return - it comes back to me

I recently returned something and used the enclosed UPS return label. Dropped it off at UPS Thursday afternoon. Last night, my UPS man delivered it back to me. He said the shipping paid label QVC included in my package and that I used has my address on it. In other words, when they scan it, my address is the "ship to" and the return address. Very odd. I've never had this happen before. Has anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: Issue with return - it comes back to me

I've had this happen before.  The invoice in the package has a label to you and another to QVC.  I used the one to me and back it came.  I thoroughly read the labels since that happened.

Respected Contributor

I've never had a QVC return label that was via UPS. All of mine have been return labels through the post office. 

Honored Contributor

I just looked at my receipt for my Josie Maran TSV I bought in Nov. It has a UPS label on the back & a USPS label on the back. The UPS label has the shipping info. on it for the Josie Maran package I received & says Ship To: with my name. It's not a return shipping label. The only label you can use to return your packages is the smaller USPS label on back of your receipt. It is confusing until you notice the ship to on the UPS label.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Leelynn - Thank you for posting in our forums! Smiley Happy We appreciate it! I will share your post with our distribution team. We appreciate opportunities to improve in our company and services, this may be an area that we can look at.
~Kim

QVC Customer Care