Respected Contributor
I don't know where to report this, so I will do it here. I have an iphone and when I click on my mobile app, the promo screen comes up that says about the month of black Fridays and never goes past that screen.

So, I cannot get on at all.
Honored Contributor
I also have an iPhone (went from a 3 to my present 6+) and also have the QVC app. (Also the eBay app) and find that once in awhile I have problems with the app "sticking", or refusing to continue on..... when that occurs, I first turn off the entire phone (press the on/off button until the slide bar comes up at the top of the screen) and then I turn it completely off. I always wait a minute before turning it back on (rather than a second or two) and then turn the phone on again and it will usually fix the problem. If not, then the problem is actually with the app rather than with the phone and we have to wait until their techs fix it. I've been messing with the Q app off and on for the last hour and have not noticed any problems recently or during the day with the app... Good luck
*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Issue with mobile app

[ Edited ]

@cosmic1, be sure you have the most recent version of iOS (9.1) and the current version of the QVC app (2.8.7, released 11/4/15).  Even if you're not running the newest iOS, at least be sure the app version is the newest one.

If everything is up-to-date, try closing the multi-tasking apps open in background (double-tap the Home button to see recently used apps and then swipe upwards to close all the apps).

If that doesn't work, try @Q4u's suggestion to shut down and restart the phone.  You also could try a "hard reboot" (press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons, at the same time, for at least ten seconds until you see the Apple logo, then wait a minute and press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@cosmic1, be sure you have the most recent version of iOS (9.1) and the current version of the QVC app (2.8.7, released 11/4/15).  Even if you're not running the newest iOS, at least be sure the app version is the newest one.

If everything is up-to-date, try closing the multi-tasking apps open in background (double-tap the Home button to see recently used apps and then swipe upwards to close all the apps).

If that doesn't work, try @Q4u's suggestion to shut down and restart the phone.  You also could try a "hard reboot" (press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons, at the same time, for at least ten seconds until you see the Apple logo, then wait a minute and press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo).

I agree 100% and forgot to mention the apps running in the background.  Cleaning these up ALSO makes your battery life last longer.  I clean up my running apps about twice a day.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor
I do have the current versions of the software and I did reboot first. However, thanks for the info on finding my recent apps!

Unfortunately, I still cannot get past that black friday month of deals screen. I guess I will have to wait until they push an update to my app. Good thing my HSN app works fine. Lol.
Respected Contributor
This morning, the issue was fixed. Thank you you QVC if you fixed it.