Esteemed Contributor

Issue Signing Out of Forums

[ Edited ]

Not sure whether this has been posted by anyone else.    I always sign out of the Forums when I am finished reading and or writing posts.  However, when I go to sign on again I find that I am already logged in.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Issue Signing Out of Forums

Me too, even though I clear cookies/cache automatically when I shut down my laptop, the next day I'm still signed in to QVC, both the forums and my QVC account.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I have the same issue (using an iPad) and I found that if I log out and then immediately go into settings, safari and then click on clear history and website data I find that I am then logged out here.  Kind of a pain though. 

Honored Contributor

Some days Im still logged in even after logging out.

Some days Im logged out even when I didnt log out!

Woman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

By recommendation here, I do the same as @itsmagic  and then I am logged out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ridiculous that this is still going on after so long and so many threads about it.  For me, it's only happening on my desktop, using MS Edge.

If I'm on my iPad, I'm signed out.

In fact, I've gotten so used to being permanently signed in on my desktop, that it will be a real shock, should I ever find myself logged out on here!

(BTW:  I've tried all the suggestions for clearing history, etc..  Log out on here and it says "signed out".  Then I come back in and - hey, presto - I'm still logged on.)

Honored Contributor

I never sign out but I still have to sign in!

Respected Contributor

I don't know how to sign out. I just shut down my computer every day when I'm done. It used to be I'd have to sign back in the next day, but now I'm usually still signed in.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I have the same issue (using an iPad) and I found that if I log out and then immediately go into settings, safari and then click on clear history and website data I find that I am then logged out here.  Kind of a pain though. 

@itsmagic 

I use an iPad also and all I have to do is clear my history and I'm logged out (here and anywhere else).

I do this at the end of the day anyway, so I don't find it to be a problem.

Trusted Contributor

I have the same issues as others, but it doesn't bother me since I only log in on my own devices. I can see the concern if someone is using a device that isn't theirs, such as at work.