Contributor

I LOVE ISAAC WITH JENNIFER C.  THEY HAVE A LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER.  IT IS QUITE MAGICAL TO WATCH THEM TOGETHER.

Contributor

JENNIFER IS TERRIFIC WITH ISAAC

AMY IS TERRIFIC, ESPECIALLY WITH LORI G

AND COURTNEY IS AMAZING WITH MANY BRANDS

Contributor

who do you like with isaac then?

Contributor

JENNIFER IS AMAZING

SEAN WAS AMAZING

Contributor

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN SEAN WAS GREAT WITH ISSAC.  I FEEL SHE KIND OF HAS QUITE A HIGH OPINION OF HERSELF AND NOW ITS just okay with them together

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

Interesting, because I was thinking about Jennifer and Isaac recently, too.

To answer your question, maybe hosts do ask to work with certain designers, but it doesn't appear to me QVC schedules them that way.  I remember years ago HSN always paired Colleen Lopez with Joan Rivers.  There was some sort of jealousy going on between the hosts who wanted their turn.  So, Colleen was no longer paired with Joan, but she was by far the the most compatible with Joan.   I do think QVC used to pair compatible hosts with designers, but not as much more recently.  And it shows.

I have seen Isaac with most of the other hosts, but IMO, he looks more comfortable with Shawn and Jennifer, Shawn more so, than any of the other hosts.  

My observation doesn't address whether I prefer the combinations, just that I think they are more compatible compared to other hosts.  

@Foxxee 

Any chance you mean Suzanne Somers?  Or/Sommers/Summers/however she spells it. Just asking as I don't recall Joan ever being on HSN but do recall Suzanne & Colleen together a lot.

-------------

I was thinking the same thing!!  I think Joan R. was exclusively a QVC vendor!!

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@QVCkitty1   Love this...you made me laugh!Heart  The bottom line is I would not be concentrating on the host, but on becoming a better person capable of changing myself and working on acceptance.  But I love your funny!

Self - help advice over a post about a TV salesperson? Wow! Watching too much Q Me thinks!

Honored Contributor

I  like them together.  

And, DH (respectfully) very much likes Jennifer, and also Isaac.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer's antics - explain!!!! I do a lot of changing channels on the Q because I'm not interested in the products being presented or I'm not enjoying the host/vendor. But - I watched the whole Isaac and Jennifer show and loved it. I purchased 5 tops - crew and turtle neck - and the TSV jacket. I didn't expect to order anything - as I have too much already.

Change the Channel.

Contributor

THIS MAKES NO SENSE PLEASE FORGIVE

THESE @ HOSTS ARE THE ONES THAT YOU SEE HIM WITH THE MOST

WHY DONT YOU LIKE JENNIFER COFFEE SHE IS AMAZING WITH ISAAC