Trusted Contributor

Isaac & Katrina

[ Edited ]

Are you noticing how Katrina keeps Isaac on topic describing his fashions?  He actually sounds like a real designer when conversing with her.  This is a real treat.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

I watched the show. He was wonderful with Katrina!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@kutira wrote:

Are you noticing how Katrina keeps Isaac on topic describing his fashions?  He actually sounds like a real designer when conversing with her.  This is a real treat.

@kutira   Katrina is a class act.  I just love her and she is great with all of the Vendors.  Glad to see her on earlier.  

Valued Contributor
Great show! She is such an asset, the Q is very lucky to have her. He did step up his game with her.
Trusted Contributor

I Love her.  I also think she has an amazing sense of humor.  

Honored Contributor

Katrina is a joy to watch.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I think Isaac is able to mesh with anyone. I would definitely like to see more of Katrina

Honored Contributor

Katrina does such an excellent job with fashion!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I'd love it if they would switch slots with JC and Katrina. I'd love to see Katrina during the daytime hours.  Not much of a fan of JC with IM.

Esteemed Contributor

Katrina grew on me over the past year, because of her authentic knowledge of fashion do's and don'ts. I have incorporated some of her on-trend suggestions into my current sense of style.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖