Valued Contributor

I must admit, I too also like watching him as he makes me laugh. I adore him and his pups. He's a real genuine person, not fake ever. I don't mind Jen Jen as he calls her, she actually mentioned something to someone on set just now about being divorced twice and he said, that's a lot for daytime TV Jen Jen. I was cracking up. As Isaac would say, "that's insane" lol

Contributor

She seems extremely rude today. She will just yell out in the middle of a sentence. When I first watched she was presenting the colors and she said I am only going to tell you once.

Respected Contributor

It seems she and Jane T. are drinking the same beverage...obnoxious punch!

Unwatchable and Unbelievable.

Contributor

She always acts up around him like a little kid wanting attention but it looks rude to me when he draws while on the show.  

Honored Contributor

The first 10 minutes was unbearable.  I did not watch after that.  I cannot believe this is what the hosts are actually told to do to boost sales.  I just cannot believe that!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

You know what?  I love Shawn with Isaac. . .so much fun!

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats    I still haven't gotten over the question for the ages, "is the moon a planet or a star?"

How can two educated people be so ignorant?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have never thought Jen was the right host to pair with Isaac. Isaac has such a good sense of humor and Jen just doesn't have the comic timing to compliment him. Shawn is the only host who really gets him. 

Super Contributor

@PMal I feel the same way about Shawn as I do Jen. I quit watching her a while ago. Only time I watch Jen is Friday 1-3. Wish they'd let Jayne hosts this show each week. It would be so much more enjoyable. The leg kicking, bending at the knees and whatever that is she does with her mouth is unwatchable 

Honored Contributor

I like Jen with IM. I'll admit that the timing of Jennifer's speaking cut into IM before he was finished. I have never seen Jennifer do this before. I'll also add that IM was correct about the gold design on the pants looking Napoleonic. The design is reminiscent of Napoleon's crown. I didn't see anything on the show today that I liked except the shoes.