Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I liked the Short Cut wig on Jane, almost identical to the haircut she has now...very cute.

There was one she had on that gave me a flashback to Ruth Buzzi sitting on a park bench wearing a hairnet. Not sure if was a character she played on SNL years ago or some other show. But you all are probably too young to remember that.

@shaggygirl

image.png

What a ridiculous post! Jane looked nothing like this & NO I'm not too young to remember Ruth. Just amazing how low some go & I don't like you using my post to do it. @San Antonio Gal @shaggygirl

Honored Contributor

Sorry @kitcat51.  Didn't mean to offend.  @shaggygirl and I were just having a little fun....not intended to be mean.

Honored Contributor

Ruth Buzzi was on Laugh-In.  Old enough to remember it well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it just me?

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I liked the Short Cut wig on Jane, almost identical to the haircut she has now...very cute.

There was one she had on that gave me a flashback to Ruth Buzzi sitting on a park bench wearing a hairnet. Not sure if was a character she played on SNL years ago or some other show. But you all are probably too young to remember that.

@shaggygirl

image.png

What a ridiculous post! Jane looked nothing like this & NO I'm not too young to remember Ruth. Just amazing how low some go & I don't like you using my post to do it. @San Antonio Gal @shaggygirl

@kitcat51

Truth be told you are absolutely right. When the picture of her flashed in my head it was nowhere near what Ruth Buzzi actually looked like as that character once the photo was posted. I think my brain registered Ruth's face with some other character's hairdo because for one thing I wasn't seeing that forehead knot in my vision of her. But yes no harm meant by either of us.

Editing to be more precise. Jane actually didn't look anything like this photo of Ruth!

Ruth looks way worse than I remembered. There was one wig Jane tried on that had a part and was flat looking which is how I recalled Ruth's character. 

Respected Contributor

Wigs look like wigs, I don’t care who is wearing them. And when I did try wearing one, the feel of it was unpleasant. Even when I was bald from chemo I shied away from them; I just wore a cap or hat.