Esteemed Contributor

I think Jane looks better in her own hair and so did Mary Beth last time I saw her demonstrate.  Was curious what you all think?

You all????  I have been living in the South toooooo long.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Jane looks better in short hair because she is a petite woman and has a small face.  The hosts are not use to styling the wigs on their heads thus they don't look as good.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I agree....didn't care for Mary Beth last time with the wigs....and I like Janes  hair...but wish she would wear

it a touch longer and not so "pixie" style...i liked the style

of the red hair wig she tried on tonite it was a bit longer

then her normal hair and to me make her face look younger/softer

Super Contributor

The only two hosts thst look good trying on the wigs is Amy and Shawn. They are young and beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I didn't get to see them today, but the last time I saw Marybeth in one, it was not a good look.

I think I saw Shawn yesterday in the reddish blonde and she looked fantastic!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I think Jane looks better in her own hair and so did Mary Beth last time I saw her demonstrate.  Was curious what you all think?

You all????  I have been living in the South toooooo long.  LOL

I've been saying ya'll all my life and I'm from Philly!  Go figure.    (Not commenting about Jane and Mary Beth because I did not see them).

Honored Contributor

I saw Jane in the wig and didn't like it.  I didn't see Mary Beth today but have seen her in a wig in the past and didn't like it at all.  I can usually tell when someone has on a wig.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I honestly haven't seen a single wig demonstration that looks natural on anyone.  Just too obvious.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @Mombo1 100%.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it just me?

[ Edited ]

The wigs do not flatter the older hosts for reasons I won't go into. Unless you need  to wear a wig for some reason I think women over 50 should stay away from them. Wigs are like hats, we look great in them when we are young, but over 50, not so much.IMO