Regular Contributor

Are the shows on QVC 2 different than the tv QVC shows?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is QVC 2 only seen on line?

From what I see a lot of the shows are a repeat from the original QVC shows...of the same day.  I also think there is some live programming.

Respected Contributor

I am able to see Q2 on my TV via regular cable.  It is one channel up from original Q.  

The programming is a mix between repeats from orginal Q and shows that are first run just on Q2.  They also have their own "TSV", but they call it "Today's big deal" or something llike that.

Overall, the type of programing and type of product is the exact same.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

They are gradually increasing the number of live shows. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@dmqshopper, if you want to find out if you get Q2 on your cable, go to Shop QVC TV and scroll down to Program Guide.  Then across the top make sure the Channel says Q2.  Towards the bottom of the page there is a place for you to type in your zip code.  That will tell you what channel Q2 is on in your area and if you don't get it, it will tell you that.

As others have said, Q2 is doing more live programming.  6-midnight Monday through Friday is all live programming.  Gabrielle has a live AMStyle show Saturday mornings from 10-12 and then there is a live In the Kitchen with Mary show from 12-3.  Sunday morning Pat has live programming with a shoe show and a Susan Graver show.   

Respected Contributor

Comcast Xfinity does not offer QVC 2 on it channel lineup.  This issue has been discussed previously

Honored Contributor

They have increased the live shows.  But it's still primarily a repeat of the regular Q.  The one that is  not a live show is that IQ Beauty.  I've never seen an advertisement for it as a live show.  Am I right?