Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT PRV 9/9-9/10 ACCESSORIZE AND HIGH TECH!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!!!  

Okay I won't leave you hanging regarding this weekend's exciting programming on QVC!....

Image result for cats in fall trees 

You'll fall for Saturday's programming with none other than ACCESSORIZE YOUR FALL!!!  And the featured product, no stranger to the weekend lineup---CLARKS FOOTWEAR!!!...............

Image result for dogs wearing weird shoes

Image result for funny cats in fall leaves

Step up to shows at 12-1AM, 6-7 AM,

2-4PM, 6-8 PM

Image result for dachshund wearing shoes

Image result for dogs in high heels

Image result for cats and tons of shoes

Image result for dogs and tons of shoes

Image result for dog chewing shoes

Shoe fans of all kinds will be watching for sure..........

Related image

Image result for cats and tons of shoes Image result for cats and tons of shoesImage result for cats and tons of shoes

Some have a different perspective on the programming..........

Related image

Start accessorizing your wardrobe with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS--

Image result for leah williams dooney and bourke   

th (1).jpg

Next up---more of the usual with SATURDAYMORNING Q--ACCESSORIES EDITION--featuring G.I.L.I and CLARKS!

Image result for jill martin gili

Another old friend returns to the weekend lineup---put your hands together baginistas for DOONEY & BOURKE! Two shows 12-2 PM and 8-10 PM...........

Image result for cats in purses

More accessorizing with ACCESSORIZE YOUR FALL--featuring CLARKS and AIMEE KESTENBERG!

Image result for dachshund wearing shoes

After all that footwork you'll feel like lounging with ANYBODY LOUNGEWEAR!....and I do mean ANYBODY Smiley Wink 

Image result for skunk sleeping in pajamas

Image result for pig in pajamas

Image result for funny animals in pajamas

Image result for funny animals in pajamas

Image result for  animals in pajamas

Image result for animals in pajamas

Image result for  animals in pajamas

And the big FINALE for this ACCESSORIZE YOUR FALL---is---THE PERFECT ACCESSORY WITH JANE--featuring what else CLARKS......Be sure to pick up the perfect accessory for pumpkin patch picking time...........

Image result for dogs in pumpkin patch

Image result for fall sunday

Question: what product goes together like fall and pumpkin pie or a pumpkin latte?  Why QVC and ELECTRONICS of course....and Sundays product is none other than AMAZON ECHO (isn't Amazon a competitor of QVC?????....go figure)....

Yes folks AMAZON ECHO is your voice activated personal assistant and home entertainment device. 

Image result for cat and amazon echo

Image result for dog and amazon echo

Of course, there's SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN!  Featuring what else-Amazon Echo!

Image result for sundays with carolyn and dan

QVC takes a break from all the tech talk and turns to kitchen accessories and food with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

Image may contain: 1 person

And fall means fall foods...............

Image result for football pastries download (12).jpg  57a7f20b7e26481aaafe0c17ebbb03e0--happy-animals-all-about-cats.jpgdownload (13).jpg

Image result for dogs eating pumpkin pie      images (18).jpg

Ready to get your beauty on?...QVC has more RETURNING "favorites" with PHILOSOPHY AND IT COSMETICS..............

Related image  Image result for dog in curlers watching tv

Time for fashion with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION!

Related image  Image result for cats in fall leave costumes   Image result for cats in fall leave costumes  Image result for dog wearing football costume

Image result for cats in fall leave costumes Image result for dog wearing leaf costume  Image result for dog wearing football costume

And what "spectacular" way did QVC chose to end the weekend....with none other than that perennial "favorite" featuring DELL COMPUTERS FEATURING WINDOWS 10!!!.....I bet you can't wait to see this programming............

Image result for cat sleeping with remote

And that ends another exciting weekend of QVC programming!

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOLKS!

I'll be enjoying some NFL football!!!

Image result for nfl redskin pets

And those in the path of the storm....PLEASE STAY SAFE!

Image result for cat in raincoat

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT PRV 9/9-9/10 ACCESSORIZE AND HIGH TECH!

thanks @Spurt LOL I love fall and the assortment of photos of shoe kitties and doggies were excellent!  I'm trying to NOT buy another pair of shoes or boots because I seriously don't need any more but I have to admit that I watched a bit of shoe shopping with Jane last night and those embroidered boots really called my name.  I managed to resist last night but if the right one comes along, I may not be able to.  I saw that HSN was also showing some embroidered items -- however I am NOT in the market for anything with a 3 inch heel - I don't care how fashionable - for the most part shoes/boots like that will just not get enough wear to justify the price.  I know a lot of people like them -- I like them too but well I can't wear them for hours if I'm on my feet on a concrete floor.

Skipping out on the cooking/philosophy, etc. shows. I don't usually watch the Wednesday ITKWD show but flipping channels they had the manna vogue drink bottles and they were a good price so I sprang for 2 sets for Christmas presents.

Hope all of you who were affected by Harvey and are in the path of Irma stay safe and well. 

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

thanks @Spurt LOL I love fall and the assortment of photos of shoe kitties and doggies were excellent!  I'm trying to NOT buy another pair of shoes or boots because I seriously don't need any more but I have to admit that I watched a bit of shoe shopping with Jane last night and those embroidered boots really called my name.  I managed to resist last night but if the right one comes along, I may not be able to.  I saw that HSN was also showing some embroidered items -- however I am NOT in the market for anything with a 3 inch heel - I don't care how fashionable - for the most part shoes/boots like that will just not get enough wear to justify the price.  I know a lot of people like them -- I like them too but well I can't wear them for hours if I'm on my feet on a concrete floor.

Skipping out on the cooking/philosophy, etc. shows. I don't usually watch the Wednesday ITKWD show but flipping channels they had the manna vogue drink bottles and they were a good price so I sprang for 2 sets for Christmas presents.

Hope all of you who were affected by Harvey and are in the path of Irma stay safe and well. 

@GinaV24

I dont kinow about your kitties but mine seem to get friskier when it gets cooler..............

....Some people love shoes, some love clothes, some love handbags......OR find that perfect gift to put away for Christmas............QVC does show something occasionally that entices us, although those moments seem to be a bit rare these days.....Embroidery does seem to be "on trend" so QVC is right about that........I went shopping yesterday and saw some beautiful embroidered items....but some of the clothing items were sweaters or clothing made of a real heavy material.......too warm for fall here where I live....But I did find some wonderful long sleeve tops for fall fantastic prices at Stein Mart....much cheaper than even QVC's D&C line---nicely made, good material....sizing was CONSISTENT one for $19.99 and one for $29.99....more in line what some of Q's D&C items should be!!!  And Stein Mart's were better quality as far as the fabric too!!!

Take Care and have great weekend my friend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for another terrific weekend update.  I think this is one of my favorites.  My poor cat came to see what all the laughter was about.

I am not into football so weather permitting I will head to the craft stores and finish at a big pumpkin patch to see their indoor and outside displays.   A cool sunny fall day is always time to stop for fresh pressed cider and homemade donuts.  It will also be a good time to count my blessings and pray for the safety of those in the path of Irma.  My family and friends have headed north already and are keeping in touch with family members.

Honored Contributor

Love your posts,

Image result for thank you imagesImage result for have a safe weekend image

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1

I don't know if your still away visiting or if you returned home already, I don't know if you have power or a way to see this, but I just want you to know that I'm praying for you and your family and for everyone in the path of the storm. Praying for your protection and safety! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for another wonderful edition this week, friend.  Loved all of the kitties and puppies ready for Fall!  On this weekend worrying about where Hurricane Irma will make landfall, I needed my weekly giggles!  I so appreciate you!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you for another wonderful edition this week, friend.  Loved all of the kitties and puppies ready for Fall!  On this weekend worrying about where Hurricane Irma will make landfall, I needed my weekly giggles!  I so appreciate you!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Yes those people in the path the storm are in my hearts and prayers. 

Glad you liked the pups and kitties for fall. And I also appreciate you my friend! Take care! 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thank you for caring about me & other FL residents.  Luckily, I was on the flight Wednesday to Philadelphia.  My husband had a flight Thursday to fly up to attend the graduation with me - he opted to give up his seat so someone on standby could use it he was doing just weekend visit anyway.

He said airport was a zoo (Tampa) plus he was concerned as we have our cat (friends decided to go if lose power) who would be there for kitty.  Plus, he was advised by SW the airport would be closed & he obviously would not have flight home.  No sense him coming and I was already staying for the next week to help my gf mom thru a surgery she is having Tuesday.  (Her daughter was going to St. Maarten obviously not anymore!)

Thank you again for thinking of us! 

Trusted Contributor

Too cute @Spurt !!

Thanks for the Smiles !!!

Image result for dog wearing football costume

(Just love this little guy !! Heart)