Occasional Contributor

With the announcement of the Monday night changes, no one said what would happen to the Inspired Style show. That show is my absolute favorite, way better than PM Style. I like Amy's interaction with the models and that the models are able to speak. It's like going shopping for an hour with your girlfriends. I hope QVC keeps this show and this concept going.

Honored Contributor

You have a point, they didn't mention anything about Inspired Style, yet.

Although I really like Amy and all the models, I grew tired of the Inspired Style format where everyone chatted and talked and giggled incessantly.  I like fun, but a little of that goes a long way on a shopping channel.  I felt it got carried away too often.  More selling, less reality show entertainment, is my preference.

Valued Contributor

I so agree. I would love to see Inspired Style continue! I've always participated in social media for the IS show. I'd LOVE to see Courtney Cason come back to the main channel! She has the best style! She wore leather pants with a Quacker T - come on! that's frigging awesome Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I so agree. I would love to see Inspired Style continue! I've always participated in social media for the IS show. I'd LOVE to see Courtney Cason come back to the main channel! She has the best style! She wore leather pants with a Quacker T - come on! that's frigging awesome Smiley Happy

I love Courtney's style as well.  Nothing I'd ever wear, but always fresh and interesting.  She certainly rocked her leather pants with that Quacker top!  However, Courtney is one of the least prepared hosts, and almost always relies too heavily on her gift of gab.  During that same Quacker show, she got all her cards mixed up several times, the colors wrong, and Angel had to do most of the heavy lifting in the entire show.  That is par for the course with Courtney. 

She is wonderful on Beauty iQ because it's an entirely different format of shopping; she is still very funny and very casual.  It fits perfectly with the very unstructured Beauty iQ presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't care for Inspired Style....tooooooo much talking and chattering. Amy is sweet, but always talks too fast, and too much. The show grew into a coffee clutch rather than a fashion show. I'd rather see more selling, less talking. When did these shows become entertainment??

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

Yesssss!!!  I posted from the beginning when the former PMS host left that I thought the job should have been given to Courtney. And not for nothing but the former host had indicated she thought so as well.  Not that it matters what she thought.

I posted in a couple of other threads that I think rather than just switching hosts around, they should have brought in different hosts.  I could totally get behind Courtney being one of those hosts.  To be honest, I could get behind a night of Courtneys and have Courtney Khondabi be a Monday evening host.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MandyG06 wrote:

Yesssss!!!  I posted from the beginning when the former PMS host left that I thought the job should have been given to Courtney. And not for nothing but the former host had indicated she thought so as well.  Not that it matters what she thought.

I posted in a couple of other threads that I think rather than just switching hosts around, they should have brought in different hosts.  I could totally get behind Courtney being one of those hosts.  To be honest, I could get behind a night of Courtneys and have Courtney Khondabi be a Monday evening host.

I agree with you @Lipstickdiva!!! I too would much rather see Courtney Cason brought back to the main channel AND hosting PM Style instead of the host they have chose for the new time slot.

It’s been said Courtney K. is taking over PM Style on Wednesday nights on Q2 instead of Leah. That will be a nice change IMO. 

To me it’s really no surprise at all that Inspired Style went by the wayside and based on that not sure why this host is getting PM Style. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Inspired Style

[ Edited ]

Not an Amy fan and never saw much in the way of products on offer that seemed 'inspired'. The few times I happened across the show, there was some benefit to hearing from the models, which was about the only thing innovative this show brought to the table. Like others, I do like Courtney Cason and think she might have something fresh to offer what is otherwise a rather stale lineup.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Love Amy's style and the way she wears clothes........but.....i can't watch her. She is to hyper and then she ...slows way down sometimes in her voice at times. It makes me crazy. She could be so good, she has the style and explains things well.....but it's just her fast and then real slow talking that ruins it.

Trusted Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Love Amy's style and the way she wears clothes........but.....i can't watch her. She is to hyper and then she ...slows way down sometimes in her voice at times. It makes me crazy. She could be so good, she has the style and explains things well.....but it's just her fast and then real slow talking that ruins it.

And just no please to courtney. She has way to much of an attitude.