Super Contributor

I just received this for the first time.   I have been trying to subscribe to this or receive advance emails for a couple of years with no success and gave up six months ago.  I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.  It says Thanks for shopping - enjoy this issue. So it's probably a one time only.

QVC Customer Care

@MadameQueen

The copy you just received is a one off; if you wish to receive the InsiderQ each month, just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will get you added to the mailing list....

Super Contributor

@BeTh-qvc. Thanks very much for the quick response. I judt emailed the Social Team.

Trusted Contributor

I think it is not for sale anymore at all. But if you want it delivered call C.S.  Also, you can always read it exactly as is online at the Q.

New Contributor

I requested the Insider a few months ago and was told it was no longer available. I was given an email address and it never worked for me. So consider yourself fortunate to receive it. I never did.

@MadameQueen wrote:

I just received this for the first time.   I have been trying to subscribe to this or receive advance emails for a couple of years with no success and gave up six months ago.  I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.  It says Thanks for shopping - enjoy this issue. So it's probably a one time only.

Trusted Contributor

Could you explain how to read the insider on the website?  I can't it on the home page and when I enter insideq into the search box I get a message that it is not available.

Thank you!