Respected Contributor

Love it.  Was lost at first but for me now it is bigger and clearer.  I have found my way around and think it is a good improvement.  Works for me.

Respected Contributor

I am unable to pull up Items recently on Air.  The link is not working for me.  I would also like to start a new thread but can't figure out how to do that either.  Is it just me who is confused by the new Q site or are there tricks to do what I'm trying to do?  Sorry if I'm really stupid about the new site.  Thought I had it down but it seems to have changed again.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I am unable to pull up Items recently on Air.  The link is not working for me.  I would also like to start a new thread but can't figure out how to do that either.  Is it just me who is confused by the new Q site or are there tricks to do what I'm trying to do?  Sorry if I'm really stupid about the new site.  Thought I had it down but it seems to have changed again.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

jbinrwc:  Forgive me if the following isn't what you want, but here goes and who knows, maybe it will help.  (1) To pull up Items Recently on Air, go to the top right of the Home Page and choose Shop QVC TV, then Items Recently on Air.  (2) To start a new thread, you must Sign In first (while in the Forums).  Choose Sign In, again at top right of the page, then choose New.  (3) If you see a post you specifically want to reply to, choose Reply in the bottom corner of that post then Quote in top right.  This will pull up that particular post and you can then type your reply underneath.  I hope this will be helpful to you.  I might add here that I wish QVC had made this new site a lot more user friendly instead of more complicated. 

Regular Contributor

I have a change request.  When I read a topic on the forum and click on my back arrow to read another, it used to bring me back to the topic and I could go from there.  Now it brings me back to the first topic and I have to scroll around.  Not a big deal, but I prefer the other way.