Honored Contributor

Re: In studio guests have started back

@jlrbr wrote:
Let me explain this, "covid hype", simply, it's that it continues. It's not about 2020, it's about now, 2022.
I'm in health care, and so much I could elaborate on, but will not.
I appreciate places taking precautions, but there's a stopping point, that has passed. Nice to see Tara, with David, who, btw, looks awesome.

@jlrbr  Posters here do not have to have things explained to them. You're in health care as are many, many, many.......other people.

Trusted Contributor

We are not going to remain in lockdown forever. Most of us are living our lives. Kudos for the guests coming in.
Trusted Contributor

Yes there were many deaths in the first year. Governors contributed by doing stupid things. But the variants are not as severe even though they are contagious. I know a ton of people of all ages who recovered. Some felt like a bad cold and some had the same as a bad seasonal flu. It’s time to move on from government control.
Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ many many many are in healthcare, funny that's what you took from the convo. And apparently, a few do need clarification. Simply.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well Philadelphia just announced that it's reinstating its indoor mask mandate after reporting a sharp increase in coronavirus infections.  

Health Inspectors will start to enforce the mask mandate at city businesses starting April 18.

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@proudlyfromNJmany many many are in healthcare, funny that's what you took from the convo. And apparently, a few do need clarification. Simply.

@jlrbr  I took it to mean that you think you are in the know and everyone else is clueless. I may be wrong, but that's what I got from your post.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC's sense of timing about things is often very, very off.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Incidentally,  Columbia University in NYC reinstated masks in classes effective today.

@Johnnyeager my city (Philly) reinstated their indoor mask mandate effective Monday, April18thh. Our daily COVID case counts are rising.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Well Philadelphia just announced that it's reinstating its indoor mask mandate after reporting a sharp increase in coronavirus infections.  

Health Inspectors will start to enforce the mask mandate at city businesses starting April 18.

@Caaareful Shopper I didn't see your post and I just posted the same regarding Philly's mask mandate. Smiley Happy