Valued Contributor

Re: In studio guests have started back

People are going to get colds, flu and allergies are rampant. I personally don't care if anyone is in the studio, or not, but it's time to stop with the "covid" hype, and faux excuses. As far as China cases, and DC. Well, that's for another social platform. 😀
Respected Contributor

the host just stood and watched the presentation when the guests were physically present.  i had forgotten this.

it was so obvious today since some were present and some were virtual.

i will have to get used to the host not participating other than color/quanity updates.

i rather enjoy when the host actually uses the product.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

To those who responded to this post by calling Covid 'hype' and 'over-hyped' - I guess just shy of 1 million deaths in the US is "over-hyped?"

Wow.

Honored Contributor

One of the hosts on HSN said Dianne Gilman will be in studio next week. 

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
People are going to get colds, flu and allergies are rampant. I personally don't care if anyone is in the studio, or not, but it's time to stop with the "covid" hype, and faux excuses. As far as China cases, and DC. Well, that's for another social platform. 😀

Such is life.  The entire hype was ruining peoples lives.  I do like them in studio better.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I find the use of on set guests to be silly and pointless.

A can opener can be demonstrated, if necessary, from anywhere in the world.

Honored Contributor

So true @Johnnyeager .  As I've said before, having the guests in the studio doesn't make a difference on my purchases. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:

Such is life.  The entire hype was ruining peoples lives.  I do like them in studio better.

Covid Hype???   we are just at 1,000,000 deaths from Covid and millions of long-term covid.  Deaths not cases.  

Not sure where you get your news. 

Esteemed Contributor

Incidentally,  Columbia University in NYC reinstated masks in classes effective today.

Valued Contributor

Let me explain this, "covid hype", simply, it's that it continues. It's not about 2020, it's about now, 2022.
I'm in health care, and so much I could elaborate on, but will not.
I appreciate places taking precautions, but there's a stopping point, that has passed. Nice to see Tara, with David, who, btw, looks awesome.