Respected Contributor

Re: In stock item on order changed to backordered

Yes. I ordered a pair of Ryka's, First I was Wait Listed for about a month, now it has been going back and forth from In Process to Backordered.  It changes every few days, just going back and forth.  I am at the point now where I am just going to cancel.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a set of 3 D&C long-sleeve t-shirts on 11/8, when they were the TSV.  They said then that they would ship the week of 11/15.  Now it just shows Advance Order.  I really need these

3 t-shirts like I need a hole in the head but I am going to wait it out.  I don't see a date when they anticipate shipping, is there a place you can find out?

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Yes. I ordered a pair of Ryka's, First I was Wait Listed for about a month, now it has been going back and forth from In Process to Backordered.  It changes every few days, just going back and forth.  I am at the point now where I am just going to cancel.

@lovesallanimals   Zappos has Rykas on a great sale price right now.  If you go through Rakuten they have a 10% rebate right now.  I always get my shoes in 1-2 days from Zappos with free shipping and free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau