Honored Contributor

In Process since June 2nd

[ Edited ]

I'm off today.  It's a holiday and the university is closed. It's till June of 2022, but really....getting tired of it sitting there as in process.  It's a Candace Burie top I had ordered.  Everything else I ordered eventually got to me.  But not this.  First time I called about it to CS they said it would be June 15 and that it was delayed.  Then I got another notification that is would be delayed again.  The next delivery date would be June 20 (no mail on that date)  It's still showing as in process.  Longest in all the time of getting something from QVC ever.  Anyone else?

Contributor

Re: In Process since June 2nd

Well I thought I got lucky an item I ordered went to "your order has shipped" but it still sits in the warehouse somewhere. Item hasn't been delivered to UPS. When I track through UPS it states that it's waiting for item so I know thie problem  is on QVCs end.  The problem once it states shipped I've been charged for it.

Honored Contributor

@pretty pitty wrote:

Well I thought I got lucky an item I ordered went to "your order has shipped" but it still sits in the warehouse somewhere. Item hasn't been delivered to UPS. When I track through UPS it states that it's waiting for item so I know thie problem  is on QVCs end.  The problem once it states shipped I've been charged for it.

Yes, I see.  It's QVC's end.  It don't know if it's just slow man power or comupter glitches. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Mine has been in "processing" since June 9th...11 days...long time...

Regular Contributor

I just posted about this same issue here...

Ordered on 6/01, still not shipped. 

This seems EXCESSIVE to me.

Three weeks and counting...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a lot of things in process. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am going on two weeks. 

Same deal at HSN, and I always get my stuff quickly from them. 

I have ordered a ton of clothes and I had some events and more coming up in the next two weeks. Hopefully, the shipping gods will be kind to me this week and get my stuff moving. I would like to wear my new things.

Trusted Contributor

I placed an order for Sketchers gowalk flipflops on June.07    it says it is still being 'prepared'    I did write to the Socialteam.   They said there was a delay and they should ship out in a few days,  but so far they have not.   But then I turn on the tv and they were still selling them so I just don't get it.   If you can't fufill the orders you have why would you still be selling them?

Honored Contributor

I had two orders in process since May 25th. I called twice, and was told shipment delays. I called last week again, and told CS to cancel. She said she submitted a notice to the warehouse to cancel my orders. 

The very next day both orders shipped. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I also ordered one of her tops....it was a tank but since it was in process for so long I was able to cancel it.

Trusted Contributor

Ladies and gents, you were my good luck cxharm🍾 a bunch of my stuff just shipped from the Q🥂🥂hopefully, HSN is right behind LOL