Contributor

WHERE'S MARY.......

Esteemed Contributor

.......it has not been Mary for a real long while.

Stacey was his on air side kick..... she was fired a couple of weeks ago.

Trusted Contributor

I think she only does Sundays. I thought Ally Carr ws going to take over, but I guess not. So far there is a thread in the Kitchen forum and people are NOT happy.

Esteemed Contributor

WHO is this person?

Smiley Tongue

Frequent Contributor

I can't believe they got rid of Stacy and kept Julia. She is awful!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mjd1954 Kept Julia........who is she?   Never heard nor seen her before.  Awful appearance.

Respected Contributor

Julia has been on QVC  for a while now.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they know what to do with this Julia.  Her voice is unpleasant to me.  First they tried Ally Carr and now Julia.  I liked Mary when she first started with David but then when they made her a host it went to her head.  Now I can't watch her ... she talks too fast.   My vote goes to Stacey.  What a mistake they made.

Honored Contributor

Ali Carr is too good to waste in a David's sidekick role IMO.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Everyone's different in their preferences but I DO like Mary D. BUT yes there are times she does act a bit silly on her ITKWM Show.....I think she is the best sidekick with David....the two just seem to have great chemistry....BUT she's a good host in her own right especially with fashion kinda a waste as a sidekick......

..Stacey always seemed to act disinterested or bored with her job...Not really a fan of AC either when she hosts solo, she seems a bit fake...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”