Contributor

can anyone tell me the It foundation with the most coverage?  Is confidence in a compact

best?  the powder celbration does not work for me.

thank you

queen betty

Regular Contributor

The confidence in a compact has great coverage! I was shocked! I haven’t tried the other ones, so can’t help you there. 

Honored Contributor

I have the CC in the tube and the C in Compact 

I think the CC has a bit more but both are good

the new ByeBye foundation sounds like it would be more coverage but I am not sure 

Regular Contributor

@queen Betty I've used both and prefer the Conf in a Compact. I have combo skin. The CC cream felt too heavy on my skin; I felt like it sat more on the top of my skin. The Conf in a Compact glides on effortlessly. I prefer more of a medium coverage than full coverage and this foundation fits the bill. For more coverage I use my fingertips for application and for sheer to medium coverage I use a beauty sponge. HTH.

Valued Contributor

I tried the cc cream foundation and really liked it. Didnt care for the other foundations at all. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop

My wife uses the IT Cosmetics CC Cream and she loves it. She has vitiligo on a small portion of her face and says this covers it right up!

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I have the CC in the tube and the C in Compact 

I think the CC has a bit more but both are good

the new ByeBye foundation sounds like it would be more coverage but I am not sure 

I love the CC cream (in the tube).  I'm very fussy, and was happily surprised when I discovered it.  Now it's the only one I use.

I was at Ulta a few days ago, and sampled the ByeBye foundation.  I liked it a lot, but they were out of my shade.  The manager told me that it provides more coverage than the CC cream, so I may give it a try when a new shipment comes in.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone here has tried it, and what they think.

Contributor
I have used the It CC+ Cream Your Skin But Better & the It Bye Bye Moisturizer Foundation. I definitely choose the CC Cream for coverage, feel & wear. It's awesome! đź’ť
Honored Contributor

The CC cream is amazing. I love it and have it on auto ship when it was on with the brush, blush, lip product.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller