Contributor

Just rec'd A300885 Isaac Mizrahi Striped Essentials Tunic.  Checked video presentation and the issue is shown clearly.  The size/logo tag is sewn in almost 2" below the neckline seam - right in the middle of the back of the top.  WHY??!!  This must be a defect that QVC chose not to correct before offering it for sale.  The top is cute; however, what is the remedy for this issue??!! - Must the customer return it at a total cost of $9.95?? 

Honored Contributor

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Honored Contributor

I took a look and yes the tag is very low...just where it will be nice & itchy on your back! UGH!  I've been known to cut out a lot of tags and have been pretty good at doing it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

this is a  VERY important issue!!

Trusted Contributor

I always cut the tags out, I can't stand that itchy feeling. 

Esteemed Contributor

@xvi045

There was a discussion just a few days back about these darn tags. 

While they can sometimes be removed, I have damaged many garments trying to do so.  And, I used a seam ripper, and was careful.

Absolutely hate, hate, hate tags that are stitched down so tightly the threads can never be loosened.  Sometimes, even when I've gotten the tags off, a thread remains SOMEWHERE, that leaves scratches and cuts on my skin.

It is so annoying!

Contributor

The issue is not so much removing the tags, but the PLACEMENT of the tags on this particular Isaac Mizrahi shirt.  Why place it 2" down from neckline seam, in middle of back fabric...impossible to remove w/o leaving holes in shirt back.  If this is a DEFECT, should be free to return it - How say you, QVC??????