New Contributor

Have been watching QVC on network TV, NOT cable, for many years in northern NJ for many years on channel 31-5.   HSN, the sister station is on 31-6.   As off yesterday, QVC is no longer broadcasting on 31-5.   LAFF TV is instead, but HSN is still on 31-6.   Has QVC moved to another NETWORK channel or are they no longer on NETWORK tv  I do NOT have cable.   Thank you.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: IS QVC STILL ON NETWORK TV

I hope you find it.  Before I had Cable, I never had access to QVC.  I got rid of cable and went to streaming services and its available on Amazon prime via firestick.  

Esteemed Contributor

@thecuriousegg wrote:

Have been watching QVC on network TV, NOT cable, for many years in northern NJ for many years on channel 31-5.   HSN, the sister station is on 31-6.   As off yesterday, QVC is no longer broadcasting on 31-5.   LAFF TV is instead, but HSN is still on 31-6.   Has QVC moved to another NETWORK channel or are they no longer on NETWORK tv  I do NOT have cable.   Thank you.  

@thecuriousegg   You can get it through Roku or Amazon Fire stick.  Iknow that don't answer your question, but if you have either of those you can get it that way. 

Trusted Contributor

All the QVC channels stream on YouTube as well. Just another option for you in case your "over the air" is gone.

Regular Contributor

@thecuriousegg wrote:

It sill comes up through my antenna TV in Wisconsin on 55.5 HSN is on 55.6

Respected Contributor

We get both QVC and HSN using our over the air antenna. Also get them on Directv. 

Frequent Contributor

Rescan your channels.  The lineup may have changed recently,  If QVC has moved, the rescan will re eat it's new location.

Honored Contributor

@thecuriousegg   Sometimes you just need to wait a day or two and things return to normal.

WPXN-TV's Wikipedia page shows digital channel 31.5 = QVC and 31.6 = HSN.  But that may be out of date.  You can try contacting the company and asking what is going on.

WPPX-TV in Philadelphia is another ION-owned and operated station.  HSN is 61-4, and QVC was recently moved from 61-5 to 61-6; LAFF moved in to 61-5.  ... Strange to insert a sitcom channel between two shopping channels.

At any rate, it seems ION Television is moving things around on its digital channels.

New Contributor

thanks--- rescanned yesterday and apparently no longer on the air in the NY/NJ area

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately looks like LAFF replaced QVC on 31.5.  That's where I watched also and can't find QVC OTA anywhere in the NYC area.

Odd since LAFF is also on 7.3 Over The Air.

WPXN-TVNEW YORK, NY
31-134.3 ION ION    
31-234.4 qubo Qubo    
31-334.5 IONPlus ION Plus    
31-434.6 Shop Infomercials    
31-534.7 LAFF Laff    
31-634.8 HSN HSN