Contributor

When are issac, Lori, & Josie going to appear in person on a more regular basis for their shows? Do they make too much $ for their "loyal" followers? It is really insulting for their customers !!!

Honored Contributor

Why is it "insulting?"  I don't think it's insulting at all.  Time evolves and technology with it.  Some will be in person, and sometimes via Skype.  I think that's very smart.  

If they live far away and have to fly to West Chester, PA, it's ridiculous to keep doing so for every one-hour show. 

For example, Josie and Lori live in California.  They should be able to choose when they fly across country & back for their shows.  

Respected Contributor

I like seeing them from home, why require them to come all the way to Pennsylvania? I think it's the best thing that's happened, the vendors can be remote. Isaac does a great job of it, too. I would think it would be a win-win for QVC and the vendor. PS. Somebody has to pick up the tab for the expenses.

Respected Contributor

"In person?"  Do you mean personal appearances at your house?  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Insulting????  I do not care where they are in studio or miles away. 

Honored Contributor

@TUMBLES wrote:

When are issac, Lori, & Josie going to appear in person on a more regular basis for their shows? Do they make too much $ for their "loyal" followers? It is really insulting for their customers !!!

@TUMBLES , That's kind of a weird take. 🤦‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@TUMBLES wrote:

@TUMBLES You are probably offended and saddened as well.

Honored Contributor

@TUMBLES "Insulting"?  That's hilarious!

Honored Contributor

@TUMBLES  It is safer not to travel, and easier and more cost effective too...It is the new way of selling. Makes no difference really.  I do not find it insulting all.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind them from home in fact I prefer it.  Cuts down on the hugs, kisses and silliness.