Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry but this guy looks like he is wearing a toupe ???

Respected Contributor

If any one believes this, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I will sell to you real cheap....Smiley Wink

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

That is what I call Helmet Head.  Bwah ahahahahah

Honored Contributor

I feel so sorry for people who are having hair loss, but a whole hour of this product is too much.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree blackhole99.   It is sad, but your right,  1 hr is way too much.  They do that with a lot of products, not just this one.  I can see some improvement on some of these people, but not that big of a difference.  I will be curious what people say in 6 months from now. I do think that anyone that experiences hair loss ,should see a Dr first to rule out Thyroid issues and stuff like that. 

The other day they were selling mattresses.  I swear I turned to QVC at least 6 times that day and that is all I saw. 

Trusted Contributor

I guess it will make the hair grow like the old Chia Pet! I feel for the people losing their hair and of course they will try anything. 

Honored Contributor

If there was anything out there that really grew hair, you can bet all the rich baldies in every society would have one, including women.

I'm getting thin on top, so I wear a cap and pull my ponytail through it at the back.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986