Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I saw Jill on TV yesterday

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Thank you @CANDLEQUEEN I remember her but for the life of me I can't remember what she looks like ,another thing added to the list to drive me nuts LOL !

@Silver Fox1   This is a picture of Jill Bauer.

E64475FA-4490-4E6A-90D0-8995B3F5B321_4_5005_c.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Oh thank you @NickNack ,  thank  you so  much !!   I'm gald to hear things seem to be  going well for her.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't get up early enough to watch those morning shows and I'm not a Hoda or Jenna fan so I would not watch the show anyway. Unless she can secure a weekly spot on the show, I doubt she will chalk this up as a big career boost. Maybe she can come back on the Q with a line of home goods, something like Jill Martin did with GILI.

I just wanted to mention, Jill Martin did not start GILI.  It was started by Lisa Robertson.  Even though I'm not a fan of Lisa's I just wanted to get that out.

Esteemed Contributor

Darn it!  I missed her again.  I've never been able to catch any of her appearances on "Today."   I'd love to see her.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Darn it!  I missed her again.  I've never been able to catch any of her appearances on "Today."   I'd love to see her.

It's probably posted on Jill's Facebook page.  She does a good job with those segments....it's a really short window of time, and she is able to get all her info in and does so in a relaxed, informative manner.

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@tototwo  Here is Jill's Today show appearance from the other day.

https://www.today.com/shop/11-top-rated-products-will-make-laundry-day-easier-t172896?cid=sm_npd_td_... 

Respected Contributor

She seems to have found her niche. She's doing great!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @threecees 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Jill was a much better host than many of the hosts they have now.  She was proffesional and informative about what she was selling. I'm not surprised she's done well since leaving.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

Here is the link for Jill's appearance on The Today Show..

https://www.today.com/video/simple-tips-to-relieve-laundry-stress-78012485928