Super Contributor

Clever and very funny.  Thank you!

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

one of these days there will be an all day gardening show and everything will be made out of Temptations old world lace pattern and it will come with a Halo charger that is also a Bliss light show spotlight but can morph into a Bose sound wave but then with a flick of a switch it will be a Dyson vacuum and bladeless fan and when you are done gardening you can store it in your Lock & Lock containers that you then put away in your Valerie Parr Hill storage ottomans all while wearing your inspirational jewelry, 24/7 Issac pants and your Hili Obi belt, Sketchers, skinnyTs, and your Dooney bag.

@LancerHawkFriar  And don't forget you will be show casing all these activities and posting them on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest on your new QCV Dell/HP computer....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

My first post!

I'm so sick of....

1) Sleeping Beauty Turquoise - I actually LIKE the matrix in turquoise

2) LOGO - some of it is cute, but it is a "one-trick pony" IMO

3) Temp-Tations - really?

Love the Q, but I'm turning the channel post-haste when any of the above are on.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the full days devoted to any one topic.  To me the cooking and gardening days are a bore. Also in general spending 15-20 minutes on any one item is too long.

And I've had enough ladders, lock n lock, and Logo to last a lifetime.

Contributor

IT Cosmetics showing they have makeup for deep complexions then never demonstrating it on a model. She always demonstrates coverage for light, fair and medium BUT never deep. 

Respected Contributor

You can wear the LOGO over the Isaac pants and OBI belt.  The more layers the better-permission to play.  You played nicely with your desdcriptions!

Trusted Contributor

Well.....Christmas in July is less than 4 months away......Smiley LOL

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

@onlyshopsonline agghhh!!  LOL

Valued Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

one of these days there will be an all day gardening show and everything will be made out of Temptations old world lace pattern and it will come with a Halo charger that is also a Bliss light show spotlight but can morph into a Bose sound wave but then with a flick of a switch it will be a Dyson vacuum and bladeless fan and when you are done gardening you can store it in your Lock & Lock containers that you then put away in your Valerie Parr Hill storage ottomans all while wearing your inspirational jewelry, 24/7 Issac pants and your Hili Obi belt, Sketchers, skinnyTs, and your Dooney bag.

and don't forget that your cancer is being cured while wearing said inspirational jewelry!

Valued Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

I don't like the full days devoted to any one topic.  To me the cooking and gardening days are a bore. Also in general spending 15-20 minutes on any one item is too long.

And I've had enough ladders, lock n lock, and Logo to last a lifetime.

nice alliteration with all the "l" words!!