Respected Contributor

Order, Processing and Shipping with QVC is now taking 12 days or more?  

When I order through Amazon, 2 days, or less. 

Thank you for letting me vent.

Honored Contributor

@alliswell----- I don't have an answer for you--that mystifies me as well. I don't shop much here anymore for that very reason------I can get much the same stuff elsewhere with free s/h and faster delivery. My go to is AMZ. I ordered something last night and it is coming today------

Trusted Contributor

I don't know but I LOVE THE Q....especially for larger sizes.....now if I was a size 14 or less..... I probably would not shop on QVC as Macys, Amazon, etc. ship quicker to me and with the "MAIN THING".....free shipping

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@alliswell 

QVC is modernizing and integrating it's warehouses with HSN's.  

Trusted Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

Order, Processing and Shipping with QVC is now taking 12 days or more?  

When I order through Amazon, 2 days, or less. 

Thank you for letting me vent.

@alliswell  I know! I have 3 orders that have been processing since May 3rd. Michael George should be fired. This has gone on for far too long. If and when I get my orders, it will be a long, long time before I order from QVC again.

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@alliswell 

@Foxxee I’ve been hearing that from QVC Customer Service for over a year now. I’m not buying it anymore. It’s out of control and QVC Corporate obviously doesn’t know what to do about it. I hope they fire Michael George. What a mess he has made of QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl @alliswell I think we go wrong when we try to compare a large company to a huge company like Amazon.  Amazon is the largest e-tailer in the nation and, the third largest company in the whole world!

QVC doesn't make it into the top ten or the top 20 or the top 30 and on and on.  And like people's incomes, once we get past the very top-top, the numbers fall off fast.  Qurate is big enough to be on the top 100 companies but not by a whole lot and no where near Walmart and Amazon.

No question QVC is having major problems right now, but it's uneven for usure because I had my last 2 orders in my home in less than the 10-12 days some orders are still in process.

That's why I use QVC. for a few things -  local merchants for almost everything else.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@alliswell 

@Foxxee I’ve been hearing that from QVC Customer Service for over a year now. I’m not buying it anymore. It’s out of control and QVC Corporate obviously doesn’t know what to do about it. I hope they fire Michael George. What a mess he has made of QVC. 

@Ketra 

Yep...you're right.  I hesitate saying Mike George should be replaced, but have been thinking it for quite some time.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@alliswell 

I find it odd to be getting this information from a poster instead of QVC.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@alliswell 

I find it odd to be getting this information from a poster instead of QVC.

@ Montana. I believe I have this or something like this posted by mods in Customer Care or one of those forums.