Esteemed Contributor

And yet when certain posters go running to the mods because they don't like something posted, that post will be deleted or the whole thread will shut down or be poofed so fast it makes my head spin.

Hmmm, color me confused. 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This is just my opnion but I dont think they are going to spend much time, effort and money on the forum site.  I think they will delete it at some point.

At this rate, they might as well.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Strange, it took me about 2 seconds to get loggd in.  

Honored Contributor

@GusMo wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

It took me 3 hours, 14 minutes.

WIth this many website issues, I question how secure the site is anymore

You spent over 3 hours trying to log on? Was it worth that much time?

@GusMo 

Of course not. I left the tab open while I visited other websites and that's how long it took this website to finally connect.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Geesh, so much drama on the boards today!

Demands that the boards be fixed, threats to abandon the forums completely, futile hours spent logging in!  All to contribute some critical comments to the hot topics up for discussion.

Honored Contributor

Here's my two cents' worth.  I think there are different programs written for different browsers and phone apps.  The big guys like Apple and Windows 10 get written and ironed out first.  I have Windows 10 and rarely experience a problem with signin.  We can't lose Shanus.  Please reconsider.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Here's my two cents' worth.  I think there are different programs written for different browsers and phone apps.  The big guys like Apple and Windows 10 get written and ironed out first.  I have Windows 10 and rarely experience a problem with signin.  We can't lose Shanus.  Please reconsider.

@depglass, I doubt that anyone who is so upset about the site problems is really serious about leaving.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I have WIndows 10 and a brand new laptop that's lightning fast, but that hasn't helped at all today.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  No!  Come back, please.  I've learned so much from you (and others too)!  Smiles.

Perhaps we need to create a folder or something on Reddit and take our chats there?  I'm trying to think of something in case they do shut down the forums.  I'm not on social media so wouldn't do a facebook page or whatever.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This is just my opnion but I dont think they are going to spend much time, effort and money on the forum site.  I think they will delete it at some point.

@Imaoldhippie,  I've been a member since 2004 and that prediction has been repeated several times a year annually since then.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.