Contributor

QVC.com-Cannot order anything during Free Shipping Promo-1/19/2020

Not sure what is happening but QVC.com is DOWN if you are trying to order anything.  It is right in the middle of their Free Shipping Promo.  I called & Customer Service said they had a couple of reports.  With 1 hour to go, not sure if it will come back.  I still can't order online.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC.com-Cannot order anything during Free Shipping Promo-1/19/2020

Use automated ordering, I just ordered 2 items.

Esteemed Contributor

Try now..........I just got through

Lines were jammed - 1 hr left for the free shipping

Occasional Contributor

Go to the QVC App. It is working

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I definitely recommend the app for ordering, or if you're having trouble online, use Speed Buy instead of regular checkout—not sure why that switch works, but it allowed me to finally get through and complete my order. It locked in six Easy Pays on a fairly cheap item, but I'll just pay it off early; at least I'll get what I wanted with no additional shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

Having the same problem.  Didn't this also happen not too long ago during free shipping?

Respected Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I tried to order the KitchenAid 5 cup chopper and I could not load it to my cart. I. finally got a messge to call some phone #.  Ticked off because the free S&H is over now However I still cannot get it into my cart on on fast order option. I have never had this happen before.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvjazzercise wrote:

Not sure what is happening but QVC.com is DOWN if you are trying to order anything.  It is right in the middle of their Free Shipping Promo.  I called & Customer Service said they had a couple of reports.  With 1 hour to go, not sure if it will come back.  I still can't order online.

That happens to me a lot! I didn't know it was on and didn't have time so shopped the sales elsewhere

Respected Contributor

It happened to me too. I kept getting a message saying something went wrong and I needed to call customer service. I did and went through all the stages and finally got the prompt to press zero for an operator. I then got a busy signal. Wow. I gave up trying to order that item. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was having problems online also, by the time I was able to order the item I wanted it was sold out in all colors.  But to my surprise, as soon as the free shipping expired, the item I wanted was back in stock, and all colors available.  Amazing!!!!!  Very disappointed in this type of customer service from QVC.