Contributor

Same here.

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

Are you expecting how many parcels this week from QVC?

I have just checked my account and it says 6 items. It must be Christmas time for me. Woman Happy

Apart the Q, I am expecting three things to come to various other retailers.

@Dinaki  Then, Merry Christmas to you!!  😄 I have 2 coming from QVC: Pair of blue ceramic 🐟 (on posts, for planting bed around the small pond by the patio) by Barbara King, and a Cuddl Duds shawl collar cardigan. Ordered a lot from Amazon, one being a "squirrel-proof" bird feeder (recommended to me by someone here) and a large baffle to go on top for further 🐿 protection! 🤞

I received one item so far - a motorized soft stuffed fish that is 'supposed' to flop around and cats go crazy for it. Received almost 5 ⭐️ reviews, but mine doesn't work, so back it goes. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   Good morning. Don't think we've met. So sorry you've lost your businesses in Greece. It's so sad for you. Sounds like you are quite generous to be concerned about your employees and their families. I do hope you can find them work elsewhere and all turns out better for you in the coming months. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Jockey TSV yesterday so I doubt that it will arrive this week.  But I do have 4 items coming from Williams Sonoma and I've been waiting on curtains from JCP.  Getting a little worried about those curtains.  It's been a while and they haven't shipped yet.

Esteemed Contributor

This week, a total of three.  Two from QVC and one from Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Oh I missed the flopping fish....sounds like a toy my cats would love, but since yours didnt work....I'll pass and thanks for the review.... Cat Indifferent

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

Oh I missed the flopping fish....sounds like a toy my cats would love, but since yours didnt work....I'll pass and thanks for the review.... Cat Indifferent

@Spurt  There are a lot of vendors selling them on Amazon, so do try one! I just happened to pick the wrong one (Wunday-USA.) I am going to try another vendor because I really think my cat is going to enjoy this 'flopping fish'!  😃 They're $18.00 or less, so it's not a big investment for something fun and different for her. 💕 Plus, it gives me a break from being on the other end of the stick with toys attached to a long cord. 👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

@Spurt  There are a lot of vendors selling them on Amazon, so do try one! I just happened to pick the wrong one (Wunday-USA.) I am going to try another vendor because I really think my cat is going to enjoy this 'flopping fish'!  😃 They're $18.00 or less, so it's not a big investment for something fun and different for her. 💕 Plus, it gives me a break from being on the other end of the stick with toys attached to a long cord. 👍

@Mimi 1883 

Thanks for the info....maybe I'll give it go..... Those stick toys dont hack it with my cats....after a couple of swipes at the fearther/mouse....they just sit back and watch me perform ...Live entertainment and they dont feel the need to participate ...LOL ..Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”