Honored Contributor

3 from Amazon -- today, SUNDAY

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

No orders at all expected to arrive; however, 4 last week from other retailers that were processed and received within 3 - 5 days.  

Lord & Taylor processed two Ralph Lauren orders the same day...received in two...and they declared bankruptcy.  How can that be?  Always had high quality clothing and good sales, too.   

Honored Contributor

I have four open Q orders....who knows when they will actually be delivered?  I have one that's been in process since 4/29.

Esteemed Contributor

What @mac116 said!   I watch a little QVC, but have no desire to order.  If I see something I like on QVC, I search to see if I can find it elsewhere.   (like the TSV bras today)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Nordstrom, J Crew, Banana Republic and Belk's has gotten most of my online business. It's really embarrassing when the UPS man waves and yells "Good morning, Shanus" when he leaves all the packages on the porch. Have to get the equivalent of a child-lock gadget to prevent ordering from my computer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

Are you expecting how many parcels this week from QVC?

I have just checked my account and it says 6 items. It must be Christmas time for me. Woman Happy

Apart the Q, I am expecting three things to come to various other retailers.

None.  Haven't ordered anything from QVC, with the exception of Tove Signature Eau de Parfum, since October.  I am expecting one from Amazon today. 

Respected Contributor
Q: None. Elsewhere: many.
Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee 

It's not Lord&Tayler only that is under bancrupty.

I have two shops back in Athens and it is unfortunate that in one, I no longer am capable to maintenan as I lack several thousand of Euros to keep it flow.

In that store, I have two emploees, first I want to make sure that

a) their families are protected fully by me fianacially for two months

b) I am in the middle to find them a job somewhere else after I terminate my support to them

c) as far as the merchandise inside the store, I am giving it to the government. I gave them an idea that they can sell them at the airport (inside the duty free).

d) The store is under mine name and that hurts, I am loosing it, I lost it!

This store of mine in Greece had souverirs (pottery, leather sandals, nick nack for the tourists.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 t-shirts from D&C on 5/2 one was shippd on 5/4 and I got it via USPS on 5/12 pretty good.......But the other one was not shipped until 5/14 and is stuck in USPS Mail Innovations waiting a pickup from them....I guess hopefully it will arrive sometime this week....I had planned to wear it for Memorial Day....I could drive to North Texas, where it waits in limbo...lets see thats 6 hours to and 6 hours back....  I thought ordering it on 5/2 was plenty early, maybe not.....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor
Totally agree on the sketchy sizing. I wear a size small but sometimes I have to get a medium according to the garment chart. It gets here and too big so back it goes. Not worth it for the same old stuff.