Respected Contributor

How do you insert pic in a message??

I understood you would be able to insert a pic in a message. Don't see how to do that on an iPad. Please tell me how?
Honored Contributor

Re: How do you insert pic in a message??

I can do it from my computer, but I don't see a way to do it from my iPhone without HTML code. The iPad may be the same.

Respected Contributor

First sign in.....then click my settings......then click avatars.....then click choose an avatar. It will let you choose from your own pictures. Choose your picture and click onto it. Then click save.
Respected Contributor

Maybe they just have gotten to that yet. On the IPad and phone We can upload a pic to the Avatar so they know how to do it! Patience I guess. 😊
Respected Contributor

I did it for my avatar. But how do you insert a pic in a message on an iPad or iPhone? Don't see any options to do so.
Respected Contributor

I am on a iPad.......
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I think you have to store your photos in PhotoBucket site and copy from there.
Honored Contributor

I guess now you can post photos right from your computer and it stores them in your 'Album', which you can make either private or public.

I just did that in Kittymom's thread, here on this forum, so hopefully I'm not the only one who can see it.

If, in the tool bar thing RIGHT above where you post you can see the square picture with the mountain and moon/sun, that's what you use to put a pic into the post.  It's the ninth icon from the left.