Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma

Are you a prime member? You must be to get something so fast. I’m not & sometimes I get things fast & other times they take forever. I ordered 2 items Sunday. One I should get tomorrow & the other on Tuesday. It appears the Tuesday one hasn’t even shipped yet. I’m a little disappointed it’s taking so long but paying for prime isn’t worth it for me. I don’t order enough from them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How did they do that?

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters

Yes,I do  have Amazon  Prime,  Smiley Happy  but  before you buy, always make sure your item is shipped and sold by Amazon ,not a 3rd party seller     Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not near a warehouse, but I get my orders super fast too.  I do have Prime.  I notice many orders come in what appears to be the delivery person's own car.

Regular Contributor

That has happened to me several times too, and I am always amazed. And with free shipping. And I am not a Prime member.

Respected Contributor

I’ve never had a problem with Amazon third-party sellers. I only order from the ones with a 95% or better rating.

Last month I ordered a product from a third-party seller in Tokyo. The delivery range was Feb 5-21.  I got it on Feb 10.

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMommawrote:

I placed an Amazon order late last night and it was on my doorstep by 8 am this morning!  how did they do that ?????

MalteseMomma--it's MAGIC!!! :-)

Trusted Contributor

Re: How did they do that?

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgalwrote:

They are amazing!!  The Q should learn from them!!