Occasional Contributor
When Monifa first started I didn't think she was very good but she has become one of my favorites! Not silly, and she knows when to not talk. I also enjoy Sandra, Vanessa, Leah, Shawn, Jane B, David, and the rest can go
Respected Contributor

My favorites are Mary Beth, Leah, Alberti and Rick. Also Carolyn, but look what happened to her. Fired for being good at her job, so unfair.

Super Contributor

I was thinking about this awhile back of the ones that left during "my time" here.

Jacque

Albany

Dan W.

Lisa

Sharon

Jill

Nancy

Antonella

Carolyn

Dan

Thats all I can remember as far as longer standing hosts.  I don't remember Kathy or Lisa M.

Regular Contributor

Enjoyed Monifa with Gary today.  

Esteemed Contributor

She's okay though I haven't seen her on air very much.  She was helping Jen Coffey with her accersories shows on Friday afternoons for awhile and I thought she did a nice job.  I have not seen it though in the last couple of weeks so I am not sure if that's still the case.

Respected Contributor

They moved her into Social Secretary duties for Alberti and Rachel on Gourmet Holiday. 

Not a good sign, in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

Of the newer hosts;  I like the way Rosina, Vanessa and Steve host shows. Not feeling Nancy, Monifa and Stacey's on air personalities.

I didn't enjoy Rosina's shows at first. I feel she has really improved since she started.

Trusted Contributor

Good to know. I will have to give her another shot, although, I have my doubts. I was just bored out of my mind watching her. And, I don't just sit and watch QVC, it's just on in the background while I'm running around getting stuff done. Yet, she was so boring I switched channels.

If she does come on while I'm watching one day, I'll give her another shot. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Of the newer hosts;  I like the way Rosina, Vanessa and Steve host shows. Not feeling Nancy, Monifa and Stacey's on air personalities.

I didn't enjoy Rosina's shows at first. I feel she has really improved since she started.

Sadly i don't think any of those six newbies are impressive.................Monifa  today w/Gary kept interrupting him and Rosina is a constant train wreck.

Respected Contributor

Besides Jane T. the other host I will not watch under any circumsances is Rosina.  I find her very "hard".  I don't know what it is but she comes across as too rough.  Maybe it is her voice, but I never, ever watch when she is on.