Contributor

Re: Hosts wearing heavy makeup

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The QVC makeup & hair department folks seem to be in need of some refresher courses. Same for the people who style the hosts.

Honored Contributor

Everyone on TV wears heavy make up and has forever----not sure why this is a thing??!!

Honored Contributor

Just in case hosts, or anyone else hasn't heard or read, 2020 Instagram makeup is OUT. It takes time for that awful trend to go away. Going back to a more natural makeup is taking its place. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@camelot wrote:

"The hosts are all beautifull". Come on, why do people today say this? Not everyone is beautiful, exterior wise. Back to the hosts, yes, HTV makes this necessary.

IMO beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we all have an idea of what in someones looks appeal to us. No not all the hosts are beautiful and if they didn't wear makeup they would be considered average looking at best. I think Samantha the petite model who does the beauty shows is classically beautiful. JMO she's too short and large busted to model clothes, but I'd trade the height for that face and hair of hers any day.Yes, the eye makeup on the hosts is a bit much.

Contributor

i totally agree.  Haters to the left...Haters to the right.  It's show biz folks.  I love Makeup...It's fun.  If it's annoying or offensive to you just change the channel and shop elsewhere.  Calm Down, Relax and enjoy the shopping experience.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitt2 wrote:

i totally agree.  Haters to the left...Haters to the right.  It's show biz folks.  I love Makeup...It's fun.  If it's annoying or offensive to you just change the channel and shop elsewhere.  Calm Down, Relax and enjoy the shopping experience.  

@Kitt2 

How about YOU relax and click on out of here if you don't like reading the opinions of others. I find it offensive and annoying to be told to change the channel and shop elsewhere just because you say so.

Honored Contributor

I believe that ladies on television wear more makeup than they would off camera.  I don't think they look bad at all and it doesn't bother me in the least.   I do, however, think the "change the channel" comments are unnecessary and rude.

Esteemed Contributor

I love makeup,so it is never too much for me. I appreciate different opinions, but at the end of the day who cares. Everybody should do what they want to do no makeup, heavy makeup, or minimal makeup. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland. AMEN. This is beyond being critical - it is HYPER CRITICAL.