Super Contributor

I just pulled up the program guide and host names are not listed.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Perhaps it is a temporary glitch.  Thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Host names on program guide

@Suneshine    I rarely use the guide, so I would be unlikely to notice what it shows or doesn't show from day to day.

If I did look, I would most likely be looking for a type of item not not care much about the host.  Takes be only a second to leave when I don't like what/who I see. 

Honored Contributor

@Suneshine  Yes.  I look at the Program Guide every morning and afternoon.  The missing host names started sometime yesterday afternoon.  I see they're still missing.

Esteemed Contributor

They have probably had so many complaints about certain hosts that now you have to tune in to see who the hosts are and if you want to continue to watch.

Another ploy.

Esteemed Contributor

The shows with the hosts' names in the titles are still there, so I can readily avoid those.

I frequently check to see when a few of my favorite hosts may be on.  Some of them move around a great deal.

Interesting development.   

Honored Contributor

I always checked for when to see my favorite hosts. I'll just not bother now. I'm not buying anyway.  

Honored Contributor

I can't even get the program guide.  It shows briefly and before it can fully load, the whole page disappears.

Honored Contributor

I just contact the social team and they were not aware of any permanent change.  She promised to pass on the issue.

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just contact the social team and they were not aware of any permanent change.  She promised to pass on the issue.

Thank you.   I use the program guide daily, also.   

Super Contributor

It looks like the removal of the hosts names from the program guide might be permanent.   Because the names are not listed you don't really know if the show is live.