Contributor

Re: Host Thomas Anthony "TJ" Jones Leaving QVC

I agree with you 100%

Occasional Contributor

:'( Ooooohhhhhhh....Nooooo! I hate that you left QVC. You Were GREAT!!! I've been wondering what happened to you. It looks like others have left as well. I Wish You All The Best on Your Next Journey. You Will Be Missed. I hope you will be able to let your fans know where you are next. Smiley Happy 

New Contributor

I loved the guy. QVC didn't give him much air time.
New Contributor

Maybe it's time for some of the old hosts to retire and let the new blood have more airtime.
Occasional Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

At least he didn't say he's leaving to spend more time with family.

Maybe he's going to join Stacy Raush on the Houswives show.

He will be joining Stacey on the show.

On last night's episode of Potomac, Stacey said she and TJ are dating although she is still living in the same house with her husband (in separate bedrooms) during the mediation process of their divorce.

Contributor

LOL...yeah, spoiler alert...TJ will be Stacy's "love interest" on Potomac. I think he's a better actor anyway (he acted before coming to QVC), so best of luck to him! And if something actually comes of him and Stacy being "together," good luck to them both. But I suspect it's all just for a storyline to see if she can really cut it on the show (she doesn't really fit in with that bunch 'cause I know how they can get, having watched them from the beginning)...still, it'll be interesting to watch her w/TJ for a bit! LOL

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

• @MissALuvintheQ wrote:

LOL...yeah, spoiler alert...TJ will be Stacy's "love interest" on Potomac. I think he's a better actor anyway (he acted before coming to QVC), so best of luck to him! And if something actually comes of him and Stacy being "together," good luck to them both. But I suspect it's all just for a storyline to see if she can really cut it on the show (she doesn't really fit in with that bunch 'cause I know how they can get, having watched them from the beginning)...still, it'll be interesting to watch her w/TJ for a bit! LOL

I have the same feeling that TJ is the "storyline" that Stacey needed to get on the show.  The fact that they both left QVC at about the same time and are now both on Potomac is too coincidental.