Honored Contributor

Host Thomas Anthony "TJ" Jones Leaving QVC

Another new host is leaving.  TJ wrote this on his social media account this morning:

"When I’m in the hallways preparing for a walk-on, or seconds before my shows start, I am bursting at the seams! I have so much energy because I love what I do. Being part of the QVC family helped me realize how much I have to give. I want to spread some of my joy, energy and love outside of the walls of the studio, and help others in need. That said, I have decided to leave “The Q.”

I might not be repeating an item number for a while, but it doesn’t have to mean goodbye. However, for now, I’ll pretend to hear the voice of my LP and start a wrap.
If you’d like to stay in touch, please follow me @Teejinactionon Instagram

Love,

T. J."

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 8.32.50 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Host Thomas Anthony "TJ" Jones Leaving QVC

At least he didn't say he's leaving to spend more time with family.

Maybe he's going to join Stacy Raush on the Houswives show.

Respected Contributor

I just read that! Best wishes to him!

Respected Contributor

I wish him all the best too.❤️

Super Contributor

I wish TJ the best!! I love his entergy and I see him doing many great things in life. Woman HappyHeart

Super Contributor

Also, just read about TJ..  He is so nice, my hubby and I met him when he was in Manhattan Beach for the Sketcher's TSV with Kirsten and they did a live show.... So friendly...  I will miss seeing him - and wish him all the best.  Another great host leaving the Q.....  Good luck TJ!

Honored Contributor

He seems like a really nice person. I wish him the best, and I am sure he will land on his feet....

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Being part of the QVC family helped me realize how much I have to give. I want to spread some of my joy, energy and love outside of the walls of the studio, and help others in need. That said, I have decided to leave “The Q.”

Sounds like a speech a motivation speaker would make.  Or someone who wants to be a preacher and/or missionary. Well, it's better than the "family" spiel.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

It sounds to me like he's not totally done here.

Maybe a vendor position next?

I might not be repeating an item number for a while, but it doesn’t have to mean goodbye 

Respected Contributor

Interesting..wow, I never really watched TJ much, but he seemed like a nice guy. I guess it just didn’t click w/ Q and him.