Respected Contributor

A couple nights ago, I watched a gold jewelry show.  It was nice to see gold!  The host was Rachel Boesing.

As she talked, she said she had recently had her 50th birthday.  I was SHOCKED!  If she had said she was 35, I would have believed her.

She looks fabulous.  She is very pretty.  I don't care for the spiky hair much.  Short hair flatters her, but she COULD ditch the spikes!

Talk about fabulous at fifty!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Dark-complexioned people don't age like lighter-complexioned. Melanin. ... scatters more light, giving you more protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays.  

Have U not noticed this before?

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Rachel

[ Edited ]

@Skylands wrote:

Dark-complexioned people don't age like lighter-complexioned. Melanin. ... scatters more light, giving you more protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays.  

Have U not noticed this before?

I have. 

Esteemed Contributor

She looks great and has become a very good host.

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Rachel

[ Edited ]

She is beautiful.  Praises to her for being open about her age.  That shows she is comfortable with who she is and can be honest about it.  Woman Happy

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

A couple nights ago, I watched a gold jewelry show.  It was nice to see gold!  The host was Rachel Boesing.

As she talked, she said she had recently had her 50th birthday.  I was SHOCKED!  If she had said she was 35, I would have believed her.

She looks fabulous.  She is very pretty.  I don't care for the spiky hair much.  Short hair flatters her, but she COULD ditch the spikes!

Talk about fabulous at fifty!

Hyacinth

I thought the exact same thing. I can't believe she 50!  I, on the other hand, LOVE her spikes!!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

She went to Italy for her 50th. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's easy to admit your 50 when you look 35....she is very pretty and one who looks well in all clothing and puts outfits together that are always flattering...

Esteemed Contributor

To me Rachel looks between 45-50.  She's very pretty and in good shape.  But I can't listen to her voice,it just grates on me. Like the Philosophy dark haired woman...some voices just irritate me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Rachel has a fantastic figure.   She looks better in clothes than most of the models.   She seems like a happy person who is well-liked by the other hosts.   It's about time to lose the spiky hair.   I think that ship has sailed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment