Super Contributor

Anyone know the timeframe for this? All I can find online is:

Do you offer an extended return policy during the holidays?

Yes, you can shop with confidence this holiday season! Any gifts you purchase from now through December 23, 2015 at Noon ET can be returned for any reason until January 31, 2016. You can exchange the item (if available), or you can return the gift for a refund of the purchase price, minus the original S&H and the Q Return Label fee.

When did the "from now" in above note take effect? Maybe someone here found more than I did.

TIA

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

I don't know when that NOW is, but I do think during some of the CIJ shows, I heard a host say those items were eligible.  Did you try CS?  That's your most reliable source, better than us or an order rep.

QVC Customer Care

@luv2drive and everyone!

The holiday return policy is officially in effect! Anything purchased from September 25th to december 23rd is eligible to be returned by the end of January 2016. Enjoy shopping!

Beth 

Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thanks so much for the information!. I'm sure that many here will find it useful as well!   Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

millieshops, thanks for replying! Beth has answered the question for us, but thanks for your suggestion.

Valued Contributor

I was informed that I could return an item purchased on September 10 th under the Christmas policy.

Super Contributor

Re: Holiday return policy

[ Edited ]

@Thrive  Was that a Christmas show?  I know they have said holiday return policy applies on earlier Christmas shows and/or days

The start date given to us by Beth refers to all purchases 9/25 through 12/23

Valued Contributor

No,

It was an article of clothing.  They said it could be returned after Christmas.

Visitor

Hello Beth,

You stated the Christmas return policy is September 25 through December 23. Is that QVC's SOP on all items during the 2015 holiday season, or just certain things?

I purchased a Dell laptop October 11, 2015 and the host stated that it was extended holiday returns through January 31, 2016 I also purchased an HP laptop a week or so later in October again the hosts mentioned the extended return policy through January 31, 2016. I also purchased two Dell laptops at the end of November 2015 and again the host mentioned the return policy for the holidays to be through January 31, 2016 just as stated for my October purchases. I took advantage of QVC's generous, extended holiday return policy for my two family members who needed new laptops. Now they could choose which of the two they wanted to keep and I had plenty of time to return the other two laptops by the 1/31/2016 deadline...Whew.

I had no concerns that the two I would be returning were the first ones purchased in October because of QVC's extended holiday return offered on all four laptops.

So Beth, I am in disbelief still after being told today by QVC's customer service that I could not return the two laptops purchased in October because they did not qualify for the extended holiday return policy. 

I was met with silence when I asked why they didn't qualify when that was a specific statement that the hosts made during the presentation on these laptops.

I've been anxiously waiting for a return call from a supervisor in the customer service department since 6 PM this evening.

I don't know what I will do financially if I can't get the $1200 refunded by returning these two laptops. I've shopped with QVC for 15 years, and have never had anything but praise for the way I've been treated or orders have been handled.

I hope beyond all hope that this is just an error from the customer service lady I spoke with this evening.  

I happened upon this forum area of the your website and your input as to the date that ext. holiday returns began because the CS rep didn't have an answer. As I told her, the hosts from each of those shows use the extended holiday return policy as a strong selling point for the consumer to get it home and try it, or wrap it up and gift it under the tree worry free knowing that you have until 31 January to return it.

I am feeling powerless and somewhat duped at the present moment, and I really need QVC to stand by their statements.

Sincerely, Lisa C.

QVC Customer Care

@LilBitCook

I can understand your concern...please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will investigate this for you. You do not have to repeat the entire story as I have that now. 

Beth 

Customer Care