Respected Contributor

This has happened before...I cannot watch a QVC video on my laptop once again.  It states that my browser won't support the format or something wrong with the network.  I have no idea what that means but the problem resolved itself before.  Now it is doing it again.  So frustrating but then it might save me some money!  It does NOT happen on HLN.

Respected Contributor

It happened to me all day when it was the Koolaburra TSV on my iPad.

Honored Contributor

Why don't you try using a different browser temporarily? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Here we go again

[ Edited ]

I may be dreaming but since the new CEO has some experiene in the IT world and wants to focus on e-commerce which requires up to date IT, so perhaps he will  upgrade some of QVC's technology....of course this could be just wishful thinking...😉

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I was wondering today if the new guy has any idea what he's inherited in the IT department?  He may be in for a big surprise, especially if he has grandiose plans.  He'll discover a dinosaur in the garage. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have just the opposite problem.  I'm now getting moving videos in the ads from QVC and JTV.  I haven't done a thing to allow this.  Whatever, videos or blinking ads, I'll put up with them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Here we go again

[ Edited ]

QVC2 on Direct TV goes "rainbow" on me....the whole screen and presentation keeps morphing colors as I watch. This is on television.

This is something new.  Last night, QVC2 had a lot of lines across the presentation too...like white bands across the picture, flickering intermittently. Couldn't watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Mybiggest problem lately is placing a order and it don't show for several hours.   Happened to me several times in the past week. 

So at midnight I decided to order a ring that was on sale.  It did not show and I went to bed and in the morning it wasn't there.  So, I go to place the order again and the ring is up in price about 13.00.  Sorry not paying that.  If you place the order a second time and don't catch it then your stuck with two of them, because you can't cancel.    Getting very old.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt   I was wondering today if the new guy has any idea what he's inherited in the IT department?  He may be in for a big surprise, especially if he has grandiose plans.  He'll discover a dinosaur in the garage. 

@Kachina624 

Yep, before he ventures into expanding QVC's new and exciting e-commerce platforms he's going to have to modernize the old dinosaur and it wont be easy....🦕 wait until he finds out how old an antique system he's dealing with....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

So many things that don't work well including the search function (worst one I've used) and how Order Status doesn't show the item number until you open the order detail tab and once the order detail is closed it always returns you to the first page of orders rather than the page you were on.. Having to scroll through pages to get back to where I left off looking at my orders is maddening.